Respiritory Infection Lavender Albino Ball Python - Page 7 - Reptile Forums

Go Back   Reptile Forums > Help and Chat > Snakes

Old 07-12-2014, 03:37 AM
Super Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by truncheon1973 View Post
its not a good situation at all

firstly there is only 1 john at genetic gems not 2, john delivers as well as he has done a few times to me so he owns it there is no john the driver

why havnt you taken it back to john though?

it might be better for the snake t stay with you till treatment finishes but is john ok with that?

does he not want it back now?
I've called one john before at genetic gems to be told I need to speak to the ' other ' john.......
dazzlah likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-12-2014, 02:51 PM
Premier Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelly1 View Post
Find a better vet
If that snake had IBD,chances are it would be dead now,along with the sellers pythons.
Seers Croft are one of the leading reptile vets in the South East. Dazzlah has gone to the right place for treatment/advice.

Hope the Lav pulls through.

Like my new Facebook page for updates on all the latest breeding news. www.facebook.com/pages/Quality-Captives/1432914033644038?ref=br_tf
Old 07-12-2014, 03:01 PM
Premier Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by robuk View Post
Seers Croft are one of the leading reptile vets in the South East. Dazzlah has gone to the right place for treatment/advice.

Hope the Lav pulls through.
Not if they think a python may have IBD and its still alive, and that it will eat with advanced RI
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-12-2014, 10:50 AM
Premier Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pythonmania View Post
I've called one john before at genetic gems to be told I need to speak to the ' other ' john.......

yep its called passing the buck so you don't have a go at him its the same person
Demonique likes this.
Old 08-12-2014, 11:31 AM
Super Regular

Mucus taken after bathing on saturday. She has had 2 antibiotic injetions so far - having her 3rd today. I've been nebulising with F10SC everyday for 20 mins since Thursday evening (4 days). She's refused food since i've had her (just over 2 weeks).

Mucus:

Nebuliser set up:
Dibles likes this.
Old 08-12-2014, 11:35 AM
Super Regular

I wouldn't even try and offer her food yet, I'd wait until the antibiotics start kicking in. they take a little longer to take effect in reptiles i was told by my local vet. hope she pulls through!! keep us updated. All the very best.
Demonique and Dr3d like this.
Old 09-12-2014, 10:59 PM
Ultra Citizen

This thread is such bad news for the seller, don't know why he hasn't been on here publicly offering a full refund or all vets fees and letting you keep the animal, not worth letting his business go down the toilet for this, especially once the mention of IBD comes up! As we all know with reptiles reputation is everything!
Demonique and Dibles like this.
Old 09-12-2014, 11:18 PM
Postaholic Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazzlah View Post
Mucus taken after bathing on saturday. She has had 2 antibiotic injetions so far - having her 3rd today. I've been nebulising with F10SC everyday for 20 mins since Thursday evening (4 days). She's refused food since i've had her (just over 2 weeks).

Mucus:

Nebuliser set up:
Nice nebuliser setup by the way . Did it all come like that or did you put it together yourself ?
Old 10-12-2014, 09:05 AM
Super Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by 59sound View Post
This thread is such bad news for the seller, don't know why he hasn't been on here publicly offering a full refund or all vets fees and letting you keep the animal, not worth letting his business go down the toilet for this, especially once the mention of IBD comes up! As we all know with reptiles reputation is everything!
I'd like to say because he feels guilty, but it's probably because all he cares about is the green stuff.
truncheon1973 likes this.
Old 10-12-2014, 09:36 AM
Premier Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by 59sound View Post
Maybe because not everyone spends all day reading posts on here? IBD should also NOT HAVE BEEN MENTIONED unless it was confirmed.
KSBnut likes this.