Reptile Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Looking to start up

Tags
reptiles
2K views 57 replies 11 participants last post by  Shellsfeathers&fur 
#1 ·
hello is there anyone willing to help me out by giving me a breeding pair to help me get started ?

please pm me if u have any breeding pairs u dont mind giving away to help me out

#56 ·
nasty ? lol ur picking on me and cos i said id buy a beer then get to know someone then be a prick to a person to they proved themselved im being nasty ur the mug mate picking on me for no reason
Grow up. I feel pretty certain you ant gona be getting anything from anyone now. If you had read my pm I sent you after you had Pm'd me twice about getting to know people on here before asking you may have had some luck. But no you just sent a rude Nasty pm back. Silly boy.

#55 ·
Just link to the abstract on whatever database they're published and those of us with university access to the majore scientific databases can read the papers in the entirety while those without can still enjoy the abstract.
I'm sure we're all interested in getting to know a professional in the field of boas and pythons, so we can't wait to see your credentials!

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.