Reptile Forums banner

New Paradox Red Tail

1K views 9 replies 4 participants last post by  paulh 
#1 ·
I picked this guy up yesterday at a reptile show in Houston Texas. I mostly keep Ball Pythons but I couldn't pass this guy up.

https://youtu.be/o2qdh1c4uOA

I have been wanting to get a new Boa for a while now and he was only $300.00 usd. What do you think about him?

#6 ·
Yes, the breeder told me that he had been feeding live so I went ahead and continued with that for now. I will be switching over to frozen thawed in a few weeks. I like to make the switch when they go into small rats as that is when the rats can really start doing some damage. I have two Ball pythons right now that are eating smalls but will not take the frozen thawed and it drives me nuts. I sit there and watch so if they wrap the rat up wrong I can intervene. I had a bad one last weekend and there was blood all over, but luckily it was all from the rat and the snake was not injured. But it pissed the snake off and he decided to give up. That happened with my Banana ball.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.