King snake Vs Corn snake care - Reptile Forums

Go Back   Reptile Forums > Help and Chat > Snakes


  #1 (permalink)  
Old 09-05-2016, 10:58 PM
Egg
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 7
Default King snake Vs Corn snake care

Is there a difference between corn snake and king snake care? I am getting a Blotched King snake and what are the differences between care. Housing, temps, humidity, etc. I heard there the same but I want to make sure. I had a corn snake and he did really good. I am having trouble finding care sheets on blotched king snakes. Any response is thanked
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 09-05-2016, 11:18 PM
Premier Member
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Stevenage, UK
Posts: 7,863
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowJimmy107 View Post
I am having trouble finding care sheets on blotched king snakes. Any response is thanked
Found this in seconds via typing "blotched kingsnake care sheet" into google

http://www.************.co.uk/Common...care_sheet.htm

Not sure if it contains the info you specifically want, but seems very comprehensive to me

Sodding forum is removing the link !!

www . The kingsnake . co .uk /Common_king_snakes_care_sheet.htm (remove spaces)
__________________
Regards

Malc




Last edited by Malc; 09-05-2016 at 11:21 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 10-05-2016, 12:04 AM
Egg
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 7
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malc View Post
Found this in seconds via typing "blotched kingsnake care sheet" into google

http://www.************.co.uk/Common...care_sheet.htm

Not sure if it contains the info you specifically want, but seems very comprehensive to me

Sodding forum is removing the link !!

www . The kingsnake . co .uk /Common_king_snakes_care_sheet.htm (remove spaces)
Its a UK link I live in the US whats why it did not pop up
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 10-05-2016, 09:41 AM
wilkinss77's Avatar
Posting Deity
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: thundersley,benfleet,essex
Posts: 32,661
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowJimmy107 View Post
Is there a difference between corn snake and king snake care? I am getting a Blotched King snake and what are the differences between care. Housing, temps, humidity, etc. I heard there the same but I want to make sure. I had a corn snake and he did really good. I am having trouble finding care sheets on blotched king snakes. Any response is thanked
Kings & corns are pretty much the same to keep. The only real difference is that some kings stop eating in winter & try to brumate, whereas corns will eat all winter.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
cornsnake , kingsnake , snake

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
My corn snake will not shed or eat Charlton1971 Newbie Advice 3 02-06-2016 06:42 PM
May Stock List Horny Toad Coast to Coast Exotics 4 01-06-2016 04:51 PM
NE England Blood corn snake south ahields Adam hama Snake Classifieds 1 25-05-2016 01:15 PM
NE England Coast to Coast Exotics May Stock List Horny Toad Shop Classifieds 4 23-05-2016 02:27 PM
My Corn Snake has a swollen lump! IncliningRug Snakes 2 06-05-2016 05:25 PM



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 03:39 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright © 2005 - 2011, Reptile Forums (RFUK™)