Boa breeding suggestions - Page 2 - Reptile Forums

Go Back   Reptile Forums > Help and Chat > Snakes

Old 19-05-2018, 08:30 AM
Ultra Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReggieRaven View Post
1stchoiceboas have an awesome Key West Motley, but obviously not cheap. Where did you get the IMG from?

I think the perfect pairing, although can't ever imagine finding/affording one, would be an IMG Leopard het Kahl.

But I think more realistic, although prob still take a while to find, would be an adult Leopard het Kahl. The IMG will just have to wait (for many years no doubt).

Unless anyone recommends any better pairing for this Junglow Motley?

Yes that would be amazing combo, serious money tho, just recently brought a pair of Hypo double het blood and albino to make some sun dragons and red dragons in a few years, really love the blood motley’s only another pair in country,really excited about these,

I got my Hypo img from Kevin Hasley he has some amazing snakes she’s het black eyed anery and is litter mate to worlds first black devil. Sadly he mostly works with sharp boas, so will have to make some decent 100% hets with my albino jungle will still get some decent off spring tho
I will pm you his email if you want
I looked at that first choice boas he got some great stuff , I noticed he mostly works with sharp too, again as you said not cheep ,
I really love the leopard morphs too so cool the striped stuff, I really like the mandarin belly too, well out my price range too
Here’s my img she was two in April
that’s her with my lad, she’s really glossy
So many nice boas out there. I’ve got some nice locality boas too I’m keeping them pure tho , got a nice pair of fire bellied Nicaraguan and a really nice pair of Peruvian Bcl,

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 19-05-2018, 05:59 PM
Egg

Thanks for the email I'll see if he had anything.
That's crazy for just 2yrs, so black. The IMG is just so impressive. What's the temperament like? Would u agree with the view that IMGs are more fiesty than other morphs? I'm yet to find out.

Sun dragons are impressive. Blood Motleys would also be good to make. I really like simple Motley het leopards. And then obviously Motley leopards are incredible. Like u say, so many awesome morphs or there. Although, unlike most, I do prefer the Khal strain, I like the faded look in general.
richardhind likes this.
Old 19-05-2018, 07:39 PM
Ultra Citizen
Default Boa breeding suggestions

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReggieRaven View Post
Thanks for the email I'll see if he had anything.
That's crazy for just 2yrs, so black. The IMG is just so impressive. What's the temperament like? Would u agree with the view that IMGs are more fiesty than other morphs? I'm yet to find out.

Sun dragons are impressive. Blood Motleys would also be good to make. I really like simple Motley het leopards. And then obviously Motley leopards are incredible. Like u say, so many awesome morphs or there. Although, unlike most, I do prefer the Khal strain, I like the faded look in general.

Thanks reggie
Yes she is such a good colour for her age already, she would eat every day if I let her, they day I picked her up she hissed and snarled the whole two hour drive, I called her Medusa as I’m sure she could turn you too stone with the looks she would give you,lol she’s took a lot of hard work to calm down but was well worth it. She sometimes has the odd hiss when I go to get her out But normally she will slither onto her shelf then make her way out the viv and then she’s fine, great when she out
I’ve got a nice motley myself with gave me some nice babys last year, the blood motley’s are wicked as you say
So much money too

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Last edited by richardhind; 19-05-2018 at 07:57 PM..

Tags
boa , breeding , genetics , morphs , snake