INCOMING v OUTGOING - Reptile Forums

Go Back   Reptile Forums > Help and Chat > Snakes


  #1 (permalink)  
Old 13-07-2018, 09:51 PM
Central Scotland Reptiles's Avatar
Ultra Citizen
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Central Scotland
Posts: 1,998
Default INCOMING v OUTGOING

I usually do this around the turn of the year so forgive me for being a 'little' late!!

INCOMING - via purchases / trades / breeding:

0.0.25 - Sumatran Python - breeding.
2.2.0 - Sumatran Python - held back from above.
1.1.0 - Royal Python - trade / purchase.
2.3.0 - Angolan Python - purchases.
1.1.0 - Lined Day Gecko - purchases.

OUTGOING - via sales / trades / deaths:

0.0. 20 - Sumatran Python - sales.

So lets see how your collection has increased or decreased over the last 12 months or so - if you would rather not post specifics, simply state numbers.
strike21 likes this.
__________________
Fraser Gilchrist
Save Our Sungazers Campaign
www.saveoursungazers.com www.smauggiganteus.com
-----------------------------------------------------------
European Studbook Foundation
www.studbooks.eu
UK Coordinator & Studbook keeper for the Smaug giganteus & Ouroborus cataphractus

CAVEAT: any opinions expressed are my own and based on my own experiences and observations - whether you agree or disagree with them is up to you!!

IMPORTANT: if the health of your animal is giving you cause for concern, absolutely seek a second opinion from fellow forum members - your first opinion however should be that of a suitably qualified veterinarian!!

EXPECTED 2020: SNAKES: Angolan, Sumatran and Royal Pythons
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 13-07-2018, 11:30 PM
Premier Member
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Slough
Posts: 9,892
Default

Outgoing:

1.1 proven pair aesculapians
0.1 Aesculapian
2.1.15 javelin sand boa's
1.1.12 tartar sand boas
1.1 ladder snakes
2.1 diones rats incl an albino
0.1 leopard snake
2.2 twin spotted rat snakes
1.1 four lined snakes
0.4 Mourning geckos
0.2 gargoyle geckos

In short I sold my entire collection. I'm sure there are a few I have missed. I had a huge personal trauma to deal with last summer. That along with my estate manager decreeing that I had too many snakes (which now I know in fact they cannot do but I was too emotionally drained to fight it) led to me selling a collection I had put a lot of time, effort and money in building.
Life is back to normal, thank God, and I am starting out again with snakes.
Tomorrow I get my first snakes in over a year and hopefully I will be getting another couple of pairs from a breeder in Europe later this year.
Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 14-07-2018, 12:28 PM
Super Regular
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 238
Default

This years out going will be.
4 2018 Vietnamese blue beauty ratsnake,
and possibly my pair of Miramar local black milk snakes.

In comings,
I hoping to find a adult female blacktail cribo for my male.
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 14-07-2018, 02:11 PM
Central Scotland Reptiles's Avatar
Ultra Citizen
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Central Scotland
Posts: 1,998
Default

Sorry to hear about your situation Ian that forced you to sell all your animals. Glad you are in a better place and starting over again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ian14 View Post
Outgoing:

1.1 proven pair aesculapians
0.1 Aesculapian
2.1.15 javelin sand boa's
1.1.12 tartar sand boas
1.1 ladder snakes
2.1 diones rats incl an albino
0.1 leopard snake
2.2 twin spotted rat snakes
1.1 four lined snakes
0.4 Mourning geckos
0.2 gargoyle geckos

In short I sold my entire collection. I'm sure there are a few I have missed. I had a huge personal trauma to deal with last summer. That along with my estate manager decreeing that I had too many snakes (which now I know in fact they cannot do but I was too emotionally drained to fight it) led to me selling a collection I had put a lot of time, effort and money in building.
Life is back to normal, thank God, and I am starting out again with snakes.
Tomorrow I get my first snakes in over a year and hopefully I will be getting another couple of pairs from a breeder in Europe later this year.

Good luck with your search - an Eastern Indigo is on my wish list.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rita View Post
This years out going will be.
4 2018 Vietnamese blue beauty ratsnake,
and possibly my pair of Miramar local black milk snakes.

In comings,
I hoping to find a adult female blacktail cribo for my male.
__________________
Fraser Gilchrist
Save Our Sungazers Campaign
www.saveoursungazers.com www.smauggiganteus.com
-----------------------------------------------------------
European Studbook Foundation
www.studbooks.eu
UK Coordinator & Studbook keeper for the Smaug giganteus & Ouroborus cataphractus

CAVEAT: any opinions expressed are my own and based on my own experiences and observations - whether you agree or disagree with them is up to you!!

IMPORTANT: if the health of your animal is giving you cause for concern, absolutely seek a second opinion from fellow forum members - your first opinion however should be that of a suitably qualified veterinarian!!

EXPECTED 2020: SNAKES: Angolan, Sumatran and Royal Pythons
Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 14-07-2018, 06:34 PM
Premier Member
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Slough
Posts: 9,892
Default

New snakes now settling in.
1.1 CB18 woma pythons.
johndavidwoods and Sylvi like this.
Reply With Quote
  #6 (permalink)  
Old 14-07-2018, 06:58 PM
Premier Citizen
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Tipton-posh end...
Posts: 2,019
Default

0.1 princess diamond super fire
1.0 motley super fire

2.2 corallus batesii

Outgoing is slim atm as still waiting on female : )

There are some batseii babies for sale on the site though : )
richardhind likes this.
__________________
www.corallusbatesii.co.uk

I do not argue with fools as from the outside no one knows who is who.
Reply With Quote
  #7 (permalink)  
Old 14-07-2018, 10:17 PM
Super Regular
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 201
Default

Would like some space so on and off thinking about selling boelens pair. Would like a female Amazon basin but am not that fussed. Only have 7 snakes and think that is about enough.

Last edited by corallus uk; 14-07-2018 at 10:20 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #8 (permalink)  
Old 14-07-2018, 11:47 PM
Premier Member
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Slough
Posts: 9,892
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by corallus uk View Post
Would like some space so on and off thinking about selling boelens pair. Would like a female Amazon basin but am not that fussed. Only have 7 snakes and think that is about enough.
You should keep the boelens and work towards a UK captive breeding first.
Reply With Quote
  #9 (permalink)  
Old 15-07-2018, 05:37 PM
Premier Citizen
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Tipton-posh end...
Posts: 2,019
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ian14 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by corallus uk View Post
Would like some space so on and off thinking about selling boelens pair. Would like a female Amazon basin but am not that fussed. Only have 7 snakes and think that is about enough.
You should keep the boelens and work towards a UK captive breeding first.
This!

Corallus are work!
__________________
www.corallusbatesii.co.uk

I do not argue with fools as from the outside no one knows who is who.
Reply With Quote
  #10 (permalink)  
Old 15-07-2018, 10:03 PM
Super Regular
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 201
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiptonboa View Post
This!

Corallus are work!
Corallus are the least effort intensive species I have ever kept. Because of that I love them.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
SE England Trade - Colubrids (incoming) - Royals (outgoing) dcap Snake Classifieds 0 07-03-2017 11:23 AM
Incoming v's Outgoing Central Scotland Reptiles Snakes 7 04-03-2017 11:23 PM
Incoming v's Outgoing Central Scotland Reptiles Lizards 2 02-02-2017 12:39 AM
my once outgoing royal has gone shy.... scottie73 Snakes 2 07-11-2007 11:10 PM
tortoise incoming... Deadbait Shelled - Turtles & Tortoise 54 29-08-2006 01:51 AM



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:46 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright © 2005 - 2011, Reptile Forums (RFUK™)