IHS Doncaster Show 3rd November - Page 4 - Reptile Forums

Go Back   Reptile Forums > Help and Chat > Snakes


  #31 (permalink)  
Old 14-10-2019, 07:41 AM
Ultra Citizen
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Argyll
Posts: 1,413
Default

yep they threatened to blow up the Dome when the venues were held there. Along with threats to various Councils , their families and property. They also caused damage to property of a leading member of the IHS
__________________
"I got a freaky old lady named Cocaine Katy who embroidries on my jeans / i got my poor ol' grey-haired daddy driving my limousine"
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #32 (permalink)  
Old 14-10-2019, 08:15 AM
wilkinss77's Avatar
Posting Deity
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: thundersley,benfleet,essex
Posts: 31,705
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by danl View Post
Strictly antecdotal, but I'm seem to remember something about certain AR groups threatening friends and family of some employees at some venues. Like I said, purely hearsay but it wouldn't surprise at all, some of them are lunatics and they do have form (darley oaks guinea pig farm).
Quote:
Originally Posted by heather08 View Post
yep they threatened to blow up the Dome when the venues were held there. Along with threats to various Councils , their families and property. They also caused damage to property of a leading member of the IHS
That doesn't surprise me, as some members of the APA are said to be ex-Animal Liberation Front, & the ALF are on the police force's list of watched terrorist groups- the ALF are eco terrorists who believe in 'direct action', ie bombing & death threats. All the antis are stark barking doolally extremists & hyporitical too- some are failed ex-reptile breeders, & a lot of them keep cats & dogs while preaching to us that we mustn't keep pets (they aren't just against reptile keepers).
heather08 and al stotton like this.

Last edited by wilkinss77; 14-10-2019 at 08:21 AM..
Reply With Quote
  #33 (permalink)  
Old 14-10-2019, 07:28 PM
Premier Member
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Slough
Posts: 8,839
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilkinss77 View Post
That doesn't surprise me, as some members of the APA are said to be ex-Animal Liberation Front, & the ALF are on the police force's list of watched terrorist groups- the ALF are eco terrorists who believe in 'direct action', ie bombing & death threats. All the antis are stark barking doolally extremists & hyporitical too- some are failed ex-reptile breeders, & a lot of them keep cats & dogs while preaching to us that we mustn't keep pets (they aren't just against reptile keepers).
Not just failed keepers but failed dealers too. The hypocrisy is astounding.
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #34 (permalink)  
Old 15-10-2019, 12:41 PM
al stotton's Avatar
Premier Citizen
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 2,484
Default

PETA is one of the most hypocritical , scare mongering bunch of tossers to ever exist. Totally deluded viewpoint from the spoilt brat trustafarians
Reply With Quote
  #35 (permalink)  
Old 15-10-2019, 03:33 PM
Gold Star Member
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Stevenage, UK
Posts: 6,190
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by al stotton View Post
PETA is one of the most hypocritical , scare mongering bunch of tossers to ever exist. Totally deluded viewpoint from the spoilt brat trustafarians
I've been googling to no avail, but I think I'm right in saying that Clifford Warwick was prosecuted back in the 1990's for importing reptiles without having the correct paperwork, especially CITES 1 stuff... this was in the day when he ran a retail business selling reptiles ! - If true ( and I'm 99% sure it is) then you can't get more hypocritical than that !
al stotton and wilkinss77 like this.
__________________
Regards

Malc

Reply With Quote
  #36 (permalink)  
Old 20-10-2019, 07:34 AM
Ultra Citizen
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Argyll
Posts: 1,413
Default

TWO WEEKS TODAY IS DONNY SHOW
__________________
"I got a freaky old lady named Cocaine Katy who embroidries on my jeans / i got my poor ol' grey-haired daddy driving my limousine"
Reply With Quote
  #37 (permalink)  
Old 27-10-2019, 09:56 AM
Ultra Citizen
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Argyll
Posts: 1,413
Default

ONE WEEK TODAY IS IHS DONNY SHOW SUNDAY THIRD NOVEMBER
ashbosh likes this.
__________________
"I got a freaky old lady named Cocaine Katy who embroidries on my jeans / i got my poor ol' grey-haired daddy driving my limousine"
Reply With Quote
  #38 (permalink)  
Old 28-10-2019, 09:38 AM
ashbosh's Avatar
Ultra Citizen
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Darlington, UK
Posts: 1,664
Send a message via MSN to ashbosh Send a message via Skype™ to ashbosh
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by heather08 View Post
ONE WEEK TODAY IS IHS DONNY SHOW SUNDAY THIRD NOVEMBER


Cannot wait!!!!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
heather08 likes this.
__________________
MEMBER NUMBER: 4683
Reply With Quote
  #39 (permalink)  
Old 28-10-2019, 09:04 PM
Wama's Avatar
Ultra Citizen
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: N.Ireland
Posts: 1,279
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by heather08 View Post
ONE WEEK TODAY IS IHS DONNY SHOW SUNDAY THIRD NOVEMBER
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




All times are GMT +1. The time now is 08:06 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright © 2005 - 2011, Reptile Forums (RFUK™)