The Herptile - Reptile Forums

Go Back   Reptile Forums > Help and Chat > Snakes

Old 20-10-2019, 07:48 AM
Ultra Citizen
Default The Herptile

Hi Guys n Gals
The Herptile (the IHS quarterly Magazine ) is always looking for new material to include in its latest edition. Any IHS member writing a 2000 word or more article which is printed in the magazine will get a `FREE` years membership.
Non members are also welcome to post articles (but the FREE membership does not apply to them )
Carey
Advertisement

Old 20-10-2019, 11:50 AM
Gold Star Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by heather08 View Post
Hi Guys n Gals
The Herptile (the IHS quarterly Magazine ) is always looking for new material to include in its latest edition. Any IHS member writing a 2000 word or more article which is printed in the magazine will get a `FREE` years membership.
Non members are also welcome to post articles (but the FREE membership does not apply to them )
Carey
Seems a bit one sided... offering one years free membership to non-members as an incentive for submitting a detailed 2000 word article that is selected for publication in the journal could be a way to increase membership numbers, and possibly income as they may then resubscribe with a paid subscription the following year.

Malc