Reptile Forums banner

Really Useful Boxes?

2K views 30 replies 9 participants last post by  Young_Gun 
#1 ·
Hi guys

Where can i buy a really useful box provider? B&Q or any easily accessible store ideally?

Cheers
Vic:2thumb:

#3 ·
Ah if staples do them thats nice and easy there is one in Bolton.
Thanks!
And theres a list of stockists on the link!

#7 ·
I need one big enough for a Crawl Cay boa and i want a clear one. I'm just double checking with the seller how big she is and then we'll see. Just to quarantine her.:2thumb:

#10 ·
The 20l boxes are almost flat. No depth to them at all.
I'm gonna have to have a look around.:2thumb:

#16 ·
My adult CC spends 50% of her time burrowed under her substrate and 50% climbing her branch with nothing in between!!!

Woolies and big tescos do RUB's also

#17 ·
Can you stack RUBs? if you put the ventilation holes on the sides, and then had a heatmat between each one - or would you need to make a rack so each had a shelf to sit on?

#18 ·
thanks for all the help guys but i have just been informed that because she is still dinky i can keep her in my Royals old viv.
Which saves me hassle, still considering getting some tho...they really are useful.:2thumb:

#21 ·
Thanks Young Gun. I have very limited space to sit vivs/rubs etc, but lots of vertical space! Knowing that these can be stacked could mean more animals in the collection!

#29 ·
From what i can gather you can get long ones, tall ones, short ones they seem to come in all shapes and sizes. : victory:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.