Reptile Forums banner

Another corn morph question

798 views 17 replies 5 participants last post by  captaincaveman 
#1 ·
Hi guys, ive got another corn hatchling on the way and its marked up albino amelanistic. Which im a bit confused about as i though albino and amelanistic were the same thing

It looks like a reverse okeetee but with the orange parts almost faded out. Is there another name for this morph?

any idea?

#3 ·
fazer600sy said:
Amels are Albino, well red albino anyway. some rep shops do seem to mark up there corns with wonderful names, but my bet is its just an Amel.
it doesn't look like a amel. maybe it was reverse amel? im new to these morphs :lol: It really loks like a reverse okeetee to me with the orange really faded. It'll help when i get it and show some pics

#6 ·
if theres no white on it mate you could have some kinda sunglow?

#11 ·
i was thinking poss candy cane

#13 ·
well i did a google for all images of reverse okeetees and these are some of the variations they come in they all look diiferent to the pics of the ones in my cornsnake book too so it would be hard to tell but i think u've prolly got a reverse okeetee

#14 ·
if it is it'll be fine cause that'll mean ive got a male and female reverse okeetee from two different breeders. ones from trevor somebody, supposed to be a known name

i should be getting it just before christmas, so i can post pics. its probably different to what i remember :lol:

#16 ·
went down the shop today and it looks between a red candy cane and a reverse okeetee but we are both pretty sure its a reverse okeetee now(and thats a female)

Im picking up my male reverse okeetee tomorrow so i'll post some pics of that one. that an 05. then the confusing 06 baby that this thread is about will be next week :D

#17 ·
cool.. well that will clear that up then :lol:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.