Reptile Forums banner

Uk atb breeders

779 views 12 replies 10 participants last post by  Demon Reptiles 
#1 ·
Does anyone breed Amazon Tree Boas and jsut amazon tree boas as this is currently what I am working on and was wondering if anyone else did just that?
How many people buy ATBs as I am currently talking deals with an amaerican breeder to try to become his UK breeder and distributor.

#5 ·
I very much doubt it and certainly not for profit. I've kept them since 1989 and bred them often but the litters are small and IMHO the colour phases that are comanding high ££'s at the moment just aren't worth buying. I've had black/white/grey parents produce the most stunning reds/yellow etc and vice versa.

#6 ·
i knock out 3-6 litters a year as a sideline to the boas,also C.ruschenbergerii and annulatus
regards gaz

#10 ·
Karl Green breeds atb's yearly, and on quite a large scale from what i understand. He has normals, colour morphes and is proving out the paradox phase.

#12 ·
Hey :2thumb:

Cheers Young Gun;-)
I have a couple male GHI`s with ladies earlier in the year, only ever seen one mating with the yellows....
Not sure if anythings happening tho....;-)
Iv only got the 6, 2 yearling fems (bred by Karl) 2 adult fems, and the 2 males.... Mine are all coloured rather than the garden variety....

Den

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.