Reptile Forums banner

Natural Little Snakelady

393 views 9 replies 7 participants last post by  taraliz 
#1 ·
Well our corn has finally started to calm down a bit since he came back from his great escape, so yesterday after half an hour of nagging we let out little girl hold him.

He was originally bought for Katie(with me looking after him of course) but when he came back from being AWOL he was quite nasty so I took over with him.

Seems he's changed his mind now and thinks we are a friendly bunch after all, these are some of my favorite pictures I took yesterday

Tomato sauce face after dinner :lolnew

and one of our pretty boy himself

Katie is a little natural with him and loves to handle him. She cant wait till we have more in the home again.

See less See more
#3 ·
And here's a before and after shot

She's had Mr Jengles since she was 2 she's 5 now hon.

Mr Jengles as a hatchling, Katie at 2 years of age

Mr Jengles now and Katie at just turn 5

#5 ·
aww how cute :D :flrt:

#7 ·
Your daughter is a real cutie...so glad your snakie has decided to play nice!!

#8 ·
Thx guys, he's a little cutie is our Mr Jengles, I cant wait till Mrs Jengles moves in :lol2:

He's still a bit jerky when you go into his viv to get him out but if you dont mess about worrying whether or not he's going to tag you and you just pick him straight up he's fine. I dont see any reason why he shouldn't tame right back down to what he was before he went AWOL, you could do anything with him, he was just so tame bless him.
I guess the fact that my little girl can hold him again is a good sign. He didnt show any signs of being nasty or getting annoyed at being held, in fact when it was time to go back in the viv he kept trying to turn his head and come back up my arm :lol2:
I do believe once he's been with a female he will calm down even more, because he's def. showing the signs of a frisky male :blush:

As for my little girl, she's very annoyed today because she cant hold him, as he was fed yesterday so she knows he has to be left to digest his food for a couple of days at least, she knows how it all works but she just doesn't like it :lol2: I think we've got a proper little herpetologist on our hands here :2thumb:

#9 ·
:lol2:..You may have the next Bindi Irwin!!! Great post!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.