Reptile Forums banner

dwarf burms some info please

727 views 13 replies 4 participants last post by  samroyal2 
#1 ·
have looked up a few care sheets etc but seen as the sheets vary so much :bash: wanted to ask....
is it true they, like royals, prefer smaller enclosures?
what size do any keepers have their adults in?
whats the temperaments generally like?
and is the max size 6 or 8ft??
how readily available are they? and prices?
any other helpful tips/advice welcome too!

#3 ·
There known for being snappy but that was the first ones imported but they are better now more are about.

I have a male who is nice to handle really placid not to meantion has eaten every time offered and im really glad i got him such a beautiful snake to me anyway. Wish i got a pair.

males range around 5ft not much bigger
females range up to around 7-8ft

Males should do fine in a 3x2x2ft viv.

Temps for mine at the moment in a RUB are 32c hot and around 24 cool end just heated by a mat.

Heres some threads about them with pics
http://www.reptileforums.co.uk/snakes/311766-dwarf-burmese-confused-where-came.html

http://www.reptileforums.co.uk/snakes/292537-dwarf-burmese-fat-little-cow.html

Hope it helps Sam

#5 ·
There around 450pounds for a male. thats why i got one just wish i got a pair if only i had the cash but maybe in the future.

#7 ·
samroyal may i ask where you got yours, as i notice your also in hampshire? any chance of coming round for a squidge of yours :flrt::lol2:
I got mine from Crystal palace reptiles. Where i hampshire are you?

#14 ·
any more info please pm me as ive posted on a similiar post
and it`s leucistic being worked on probably and hopefully before albino from what ive heard
danny
hi sam by the way:2thumb:
Alright Hows it going posted on captivebred glad yours are doing well.

Your more informed then me lol if lucy is being worked on as well.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.