Reptile Forums banner

OMG My boy boa is coming home

611 views 10 replies 7 participants last post by  jojojay 
#1 ·
As we all know I have been on a boa mission for a few months now. I went and paid for the boy who I fell in love with this morning and I am about finish off his set up and get it running ready for him coming home later :flrt::mf_dribble:He is so so cute

#4 ·
Im so excited I mean I have wanted him for about 8 months now. Finally got him xxxx:mf_dribble:

#5 ·
Congrats...enjoy the high!! look forward to pics too.

#7 ·
Well done honey thats great news.

I know just how you feel about the wait, I've waited 2 years to be able to start keeping snake again, and I am hoping to collect my baby boy sometime this week (fingers, toes and everything crossed) I'm so excited I could burst :lol2:

Cant wait to see pictures of him :2thumb:

#11 ·
I could actually cry cos I have waited so long for him. He was the shop owners pet and I fell in love then.... Then he went up for sale and I was skint at the time cos I had just set up my royal etc. I was planning on getting one from someone on here.

I checked my bank balance this morning and I had received a credit of £208.... I believe in fate in a BIG way. Seeing as I had got a new viv yesterday and then this money appeared seems we were meant to be together. Not that my mum and dad will see it that way.......

Preparing for the LOOK.................:whip:

#9 ·
Thanks guys I have just set up his temporary viv it is 3ft he is 3ft and 2 and a halfish. Once my corn has settled down after her laying I will move her into this one and he can have her deeper higher one.

I have a habistat pulse stat I have put the sensor in the hot end and set it at 84??? I need to secure the sensor as it wont sit right. Here is some pics to make sure all is ok before I go and get him. I am so excited must not handle him he needs to settle in. NO CUDDLES!!!!

One lad who worked in the shop was nearly crying cos he was so gutted he is leaving..........

#10 ·
What a great setup, mine is all ready too and looks very simular :lol2:

Is he anything special hon? I've got 2 normals coming, but one has pastel parents and I'm told he's very special so cant wait to go down and see him :flrt:

I hope you have loads of fun with him hon and go crazy posting up pictures.

How big is he? How old is he?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.