London Rep Shops - Reptile Forums

Go Back   Reptile Forums > Help and Chat > Snakes

Old 07-03-2006, 04:30 PM
No Life Member
Send a message via MSN to welshgaz
Default London Rep Shops

Anyone know of any good Reptile Shops in London that are attainable via the tube???

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-03-2006, 05:44 PM
Greenphase

The only one i could think of off the top of my head mate would be Crystal Palace Reptiles.There are a couple of good ones elsewhere but they would be on the overhead train.One is Cold Blooded in Rainham Essex and the other not as good but still worth a visis it P&M aqautics in Crews Hill Enfield.
Old 07-03-2006, 11:22 PM

Apparently Aquasplash in Reading is v good.... Reading is on direct lines from Waterloo or Paddington but I don't know how to get to the shop.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-03-2006, 02:24 PM
Greenphase

Hi Gaz i have just noticed that The Viv-UK has re-opened in walthamstow as well.Not sure how good it is now but it used to be great a few years ago.They do everything from corns and beardies to DWA licence animals
Old 08-03-2006, 02:25 PM
No Life Member
Send a message via MSN to welshgaz

do they have a site GP?

Old 08-03-2006, 03:27 PM
Forum Citizen

[quote]Apparently Aquasplash in Reading is v good.... Reading is on direct lines from Waterloo or Paddington but I don't know how to get to the shop.

firstly aquasplash is what i would call an average reptile shop. dont get me wrong im not slating it i have been there many times. i would trust the animals bred by members of thier staff more than the ones in the shop though. they dont often have in much in the way of the less ordinary stuuf as i would call it mostly just run of the mill. the staff are knowlegeable and very nice people.
however if you got the train to reading you would be up sh*t creek without a paddle as they are located in harehatch which is a fair way outside reading itself and as far as i know has no train station. it would probably cost you more than 20 quid each way to get there from reading station.

that said if you were heading that way you could get off the train at wokingham before you got as far as reading and it costs about 8 quid to get to jurrassic pets from there. i would prefer to go there personally.

who knows you could make a day of it and go to both.

one other place you could go is pauls reptile den in potters bar. i think there is a tube station no to far from there. its fairly small but well worth a visit.
14 Yrs Experience
Breeder of over 5000 reptiles of 70+ Species

18 Updown Hill, Windlesham, Surrey, GU20 6AF
01276 423137
Old 09-03-2006, 11:34 AM

Ok; I heard Aquasplash's animals were always in great condition and well cared for, and what you said about genuine and knowledgable staff; I was gonna go there for my geckos (in a car!!) but I'm gonna try the one in Wokingham too; thanks for that!