Reptile Forums banner

The Start of my Collection of Boa's

772 views 15 replies 14 participants last post by  chewy fyu 
#1 ·
Here are my two first Boas both Females, Bought from Alan At IconBoas raptor1 of ths site. Thanks very much Alan for your time and hospitality recived, I must Say Alans Snakes are 1st class and very clean and tidy set ups.

Sorry for bad photos i will put some moe up once they have settled. Both are in shed at the mo also.

1st Female a Poss Super Salmon 66% Het Sharp

2nd Sharp Albino

See less See more
#10 ·
Wonderfull snakes, congratulations on the start of what i am sure will be a wonderfull collection.: victory:

#12 · (Edited)
Cheers Will - : victory:
Also Available...

POSSIBLE SUPER SALMONS 66% HET SHARP

SUPER SALMON JUNGLE 100% HET ALBINO

HYPO POSSIBLE JUNGLE 100% HET ALBINO

ZIG ZAG BOAS 66% HET SHARP

BLONDE ALBINO T+

COLUMBIAN MOTLEYS

CA MOTLEYS

Alan
www.iconboas.com

Here are my two first Boas both Females, Bought from Alan At IconBoas raptor1 of ths site. Thanks very much Alan for your time and hospitality recived, I must Say Alans Snakes are 1st class and very clean and tidy set ups.

Sorry for bad photos i will put some moe up once they have settled. Both are in shed at the mo also.

1st Female a Poss Super Salmon 66% Het Sharp

2nd Sharp Albino

#13 ·
Great way to start a collection. Loving the albino. :flrt:

#16 ·
you got write idea m8 boas are the best snakes in the world ive got a el salvador and after a snow or sunglow there amazing snakes

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.