Reptile Forums banner

Carpet pythons

867 views 17 replies 11 participants last post by  KING_GONZO 
#1 ·
hi guys happy xmas to you all im getting a carpet python asap.
jag or irain yaja what would be the best to get ive got a 6 month old brb at the moment if anybody has any give me a shout thanks :whistling2:

#2 ·
hi guys happy xmas to you all im getting a carpet python asap.
jag or irain yaja what would be the best to get ive got a 6 month old brb at the moment if anybody has any give me a shout thanks :whistling2:
Depends what you like! They are very different to each other in looks.

Irain Jaya will probably end up smaller. : victory:

#10 ·
Agree with above. Look at pics on Morelia thread or Aprils thread like to see pics of carpets. Your bound to fall in love with one on there so many stunners:flrt:

#7 ·
i was asking april the question i didnt say ure name was april but thanxs for telling me.

#12 ·
i did not mean that in a nasty way i was just saying that i was never stating ure name was april and that i was greatfull for u telling me how big irian jayas get.

#15 ·
how about a diamond cross - heres my 25%diamond x jungle zebra sib

Picture was taken last night by my OH and is the best one we've managed to get - looks great on my desktop :)

#17 ·
I have a 7ft male coastal great snake realy gentle always happy to see ya.

And boy is he fun to feed now ive got him feeding well.

Also my wife is more then happy to get out a chunky 7ft carpet but wont go near my 2ft+ red blood or my 5ft female 08 common who is normally soft as pie.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.