Guess who is in trouble!!!! - Page 2 - Reptile Forums

Go Back   Reptile Forums > Help and Chat > Snakes

Old 01-03-2010, 10:42 PM
Ultra Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaniaBaker View Post
so, what is the problem exactly?
Well, do you think he would panic if the boa tightened it's wrap or do you think he will remain calm enough to find that tucked in tail and release himself?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-03-2010, 10:50 PM
Super Citizen

i think he would be to bothered over playing his game and not do anything cos hes to lazy lol

The rest: M African house snake, 2 royals (frankie, erroll) bairds rat snake (barney), mexican milksnake (dantee), corn, carpet pythons, childrens python, chameleon (Malcolm)
Old 01-03-2010, 10:53 PM
Premier Citizen

fook sake, i do that with a snake that small, anything except my big girl really.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-03-2010, 10:58 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylvi View Post
Well, do you think he would panic if the boa tightened it's wrap or do you think he will remain calm enough to find that tucked in tail and release himself?
He wouldnt panic.... just like I havn't when having my boa of that size (well a bit larger) wrapped round my neck when on my computer. The grip really isnt that tight and they usually relax after a short time anyway ......... I don't see what the fuss is about ...

p.s I KNEW what u were getting at when I saw the first pics, but it's no big deal really.... pffffttttt lol.
Old 01-03-2010, 11:00 PM
Premier Citizen

And people wonder why he sucks at games...

Quote:
Originally Posted by strictly_scales View Post
I reckon the danger is that if the Boa tightened round his neck, he may drop the controller, lose the game, and in a massive fit of nerd rage, hurl the snake across the room before bursting into tears, dying his hair black and self harming for 3 hours.

Proud owner of many Retics, Burmese and African Rocks!

Old 01-03-2010, 11:02 PM
Ultra Citizen

I reckon the danger is that if the Boa tightened round his neck, he may drop the controller, lose the game, and in a massive fit of nerd rage, hurl the snake across the room before bursting into tears, dying his hair black and self harming for 3 hours.

Proudly displaying over 30 species across less than 250 square feet.

By appointment only- PM me for info.
Old 01-03-2010, 11:02 PM
Premier Citizen

Quote:
i reckon the danger is that if the boa tightened round his neck, he may drop the controller, lose the game, and in a massive fit of nerd rage, hurl the snake across the room before bursting into tears, dying his hair black and self harming for 3 hours.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ha

Quote:

Proud owner of many Retics, Burmese and African Rocks!

Old 01-03-2010, 11:03 PM
Super Citizen

Quote:
that my friend.. made me LOL hard! ha
Old 01-03-2010, 11:06 PM
Super Citizen

Quote:
hahahahahahaha uber win!

Old 01-03-2010, 11:14 PM
Ultra Citizen
Reviews: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaniaBaker View Post
He wouldnt panic.... just like I havn't when having my boa of that size (well a bit larger) wrapped round my neck when on my computer. The grip really isnt that tight and they usually relax after a short time anyway ......... I don't see what the fuss is about ...

p.s I KNEW what u were getting at when I saw the first pics, but it's no big deal really.... pffffttttt lol.
The problem is if for some reason the snake did start to constrict and the lad did panic, something bad happened not only is it a horrible result but thats when you get constrictor bans and things like that come up.
Its keepers that do things like that that can potentially ruin the hobby so i see where the op is coming from.