Reptile Forums banner

Who was this guy / breeder??

735 views 18 replies 9 participants last post by  inkiepixie 
#1 · (Edited)
Can you tell me who this person / breeder was? He was selling Royals
thanks

See less See more
#2 ·
His he the same guy that was selling the breeding pair of Madagascan Ground Boas? I bought my new Rainbow Boa from those guys. Not sure of the name, but maybe the mention of Madagascar Boas might ring a few bells for people on here....

#4 ·
No sanzinia are tree boas aren't they?... these were big ground boas, to be honest they may have been Dumeril's I saw that many snakes TBH on Sunday that I may have got confused, but they were definitley Boas, definitely Madagascan and definitely big.

#5 ·
not sure the guy who i want to know was selling royals possibly others, he had glasses on? :/

lessers, mojave, BEL's, normals

#7 ·
Judging by your reaction, I am guessing Sanzania's are as rare as rocking horse poo? LOL

Just another direction guess, was he next to the guy selling the velvet mites and bizarre inverts? Hopefully people will be able to help out if they know / stood next to the guy your looking for...

#8 ·
Judging by your reaction, I am guessing Sanzania's are as rare as rocking horse poo? LOL

Just another direction guess, was he next to the guy selling the velvet mites and bizarre inverts? Hopefully people will be able to help out if they know / stood next to the guy your looking for...

they don't come around often, but i do know someone that is selling a pair of sanzinias, males a red phase and females a yellow. Stunning snakes

#9 ·
Just googled them... they look like Pit Vipers... very nice
There you go Zimey... get yer cheque book out :lol2:

Still trying to find out who it was for you oliccm, someone will post up in a bit on here and say "oohh.. that was me selling that..."

#15 ·
was he the guy with royals in cricket tubs?
QUOTE]

Yes it was him.

I also got a lesser from him and have his name and details here somewhere, I will have a look for them! I dont know if he uses the forum though.
Yeah if you could please get them for me and PM or post.

Thanks

#19 ·
They were black with white(ish) polka dots. They were ace! OH would probably run screaming from the house if I got some but I just wanted to know what they are :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.