Reptile Forums banner

2010 Litter #2 - Pastel Boas

953 views 17 replies 14 participants last post by  Sugarhigh 
#1 ·
We had our second litter of the season this morning. One of our female Dwarf Pastel Boas delivered a nice healthy litter only 94 days from her post ovulation slough.

She was bred by a male DM Pastel Boa. She had 17 full term babies, no slugs & no stillborns.:2thumb:

Dad

Mum

Litter

A little one still in the sac

Marc
www.selectivebred.com

See less See more
#5 ·
again well done Marc another set of stunners

think you may end up bankrupting me this year! lol

#6 ·
Congrats Marc, they look very nice already , bet they will colour up nicely after a few sheds

#8 ·
Thanks everyone!

I am looking forward to seeing these little Boas after their first slough as it will be interesting to see the results of breeding these two different lines of Pastel Boas.

The sire is from the DM Pastel line which are very clean with rich colours & nice red tails and the dam is from a dwarf Pastel line which have a lovely orange/pink base colour. The dwarf line also stay nice & small, this female has maxed out at about 6ft.

Marc
www.selectivebred.com

#17 ·
Beautiful Babies mate!!!! congrats !!!!! I am getting my First Boa shes a Pastel sometime this week or next week i cannot wait! It's clutches like this i see on RFUK i wish i lived in the UK to be able to get one :(

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.