Reptile Forums banner

Anybody's royal started turning there nose up at grub?

833 views 23 replies 20 participants last post by  Nikkeh 
#1 ·
Just want to know if anybody's royals (male) have stopped eating yt?

My boy did september last year till end of march this year and has now stopped again...naughty boy...:naughty:

#2 ·
One of my lads has, the other is still stuffing his face.

#12 ·
Ditto ^^^^^. Normal male has stopped but Super Pastel is still eating at the moment (want to switch him over to rats but don't know if i should as he may stop eating if i try :gasp:).

#8 ·
Mine feeding :2thumb:

#10 ·
the majority of mine are totally unpredictable at the moment
slow feeders nailing everything - good feeders eating next to nothing... *er, hello - are you going to eat this week, or not*?
will all sort itself soon

#13 ·
everything of mine is smashing food down.

even the two pairs that I've already put together and had 2 locks each from: victory:

#16 ·
My male came to me severly underweight from being fed one day old chick a month. He quickly put the weight on and has since been a very irregular feeder. Hard to say but hes gone 5 weeks now but he usually eats every 4 to 6 so hard to say.

#22 ·
non feeders...

Iv got my male mojo hes an 08 about 1000grams hes just recently stopped hes missed his last 3 feeds, my big female het pied she stopped eating in may hasnt eatin a thing since, and i cant get my fem het caramel to eat either but shes a baby, she strikes and leaves it, pain in the butt....

#24 ·
My boy is stuffing his face at the moment, being as he came to me a week ago severely underweight he's being fed every 4 days and wolfed down both ^_^

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.