Reptile Forums banner

new shop in Arbroath,Angus,Scotland

7K views 52 replies 18 participants last post by  millar69 
#1 ·
just incase anyones interested there is a cracking new shop called The Reptile Shack opened up in Arbroath,Angus,Scotland, ive been in a few times now and the staff are brilliant friendly and very helpful, they seem to have a good stock in , snakes , lizards, spiders,scorpions, frogs , tortoise and pygmy hogs, they have a good stock of food and accessories, i bought my other half a Ball Python and set up for an early xmas present, (the first of many i hope) and its in brilliant condition and feeding well, they are situated at the top end of the high street opposite the end of the precinct,

#46 ·
Well i must say that i have always had the best service and animals from the shack in arbroath. I have on the other hand had some absolutly dismal experiance of the other shop mentioned. ! ! but i will not go into that ! :censor:

I have had 6 snakes and a chameleon from the shack over the last year and they are all very healthy happy animals !

Everyone is welcome to their own opinion ......... But i say Go Reptile Shack Arbroath :no1:

#49 ·
Found them to be very expensive so I wouldn't buy anything for that reason. For instance a Red phase Irian Jaya for near £300. I've never heard of a Red Phase and it looked no different than our Irian Jaya bought for £70.

Reactions: johnboy0904
#51 ·
haha all this trouble for some slightly challenging expensive snake food lol i reckon my boa would like a wittle cwutie wooty hedgehog for dinner :mf_dribble:

#53 ·
what a shit stirrer is all i can say on the matter, 500 miles to ask about flea infested hogs, talk about not knowing how to look after hogs and yours is minging in fleas hahaha you make me laugh and itch all at the same time, get a life and some front line, you could always sale your big wooden spoon to pay for these,

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.