Reptile Forums

Reptile Forums (https://www.reptileforums.co.uk/forums/)
-   Snakes (https://www.reptileforums.co.uk/forums/snakes/)
-   -   Burmese python takes on alligator (Actual footage ) (https://www.reptileforums.co.uk/forums/snakes/595761-burmese-python-takes-alligator-actual.html)

_Birdeater_WM_ 16-10-2010 06:11 PM

Burmese python takes on alligator (Actual footage )
 
heres some footage i found of a actuall one on one with both predators damb even the python intimidates the alligator to retreat , and come to think of it my lil girl (burms that is ) will be like this one day : victory:
hope your enjoy :no1:

Watch videos online - Python Battle 01 videos

Kaouthia 16-10-2010 06:17 PM

Wow, that's pretty wild. That burm looked pretty gnarled up after.

_Birdeater_WM_ 16-10-2010 06:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaouthia (Post 7169354)
Wow, that's pretty wild. That burm looked pretty gnarled up after.

i know ive seen photos , first ive ever sin actual footage amazing though : victory:

PAB 16-10-2010 06:20 PM

That must be one of the Burms that have populated areas of the southern US
amazing to see it face the gator off,:gasp:

_Birdeater_WM_ 16-10-2010 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PAB (Post 7169367)
That must be one of the Burms that have populated areas of the southern US
amazing to see it face the gator off,:gasp:

if im right experts now think there 700,000 of them now in the everglades ,
quote me if im wrong :whistling2::lol2:

steve d 16-10-2010 06:26 PM

seen it before hes a plucky little fella but a bit daft hes way too small to take on the alli

_Birdeater_WM_ 16-10-2010 06:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by steve d (Post 7169397)
seen it before hes a plucky little fella but a bit daft hes way too small to take on the alli

ive seen tons of photos but it was accident i came accross it and ide thought ide share ,. I agree he is too small but top marks for trying :2thumb::lol2:

steve d 16-10-2010 06:37 PM

:2thumb:
Quote:

Originally Posted by _Birdeater_WM_ (Post 7169416)
ive seen tons of photos but it was accident i came accross it and ide thought ide share ,. I agree he is too small but top marks for trying :2thumb::lol2:

yeah fair play to him im just glad the alli weren,t hungry :2thumb:

_Birdeater_WM_ 16-10-2010 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by steve d (Post 7169457)
:2thumb:yeah fair play to him im just glad the alli weren,t hungry :2thumb:


I know a few years maybe more and nom nom nom :lol2:well theres been 8 seperate incodents of burms actually eating alligators in the everglades but cant find them all , as in caught in the act ,on camera i think :whistling2:

woma man 16-10-2010 08:24 PM

greedy twat:lol2:


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:23 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright © 2005 - 2011, Reptile Forums (RFUK™)