Reptile Forums banner

would you eat your own snakes

If you where starving would you eat your own snakes?

2K views 36 replies 31 participants last post by  emmabee 
#1 ·
Just a silly thread really i'm bored lol

i wouldn't even think twice

#2 ·
No i'd rather die:2thumb:

#7 ·
with a nice chianti.....sup sup sup sup(silence of the lambs style)

#12 ·
Not a chance in hell, I've thought about this before (if there was a zombie apocolypse kinds thing) & I leaned toward cutting off my own body parts (digets) to feed to her, rather than letting her die.

#13 ·
I'm not sure If I would kill them and eat them or just not and die

If I chose not to a died then they would die aswell as who would look after them :(

I don't even what to think about it

If I couldn't afford food then I couldn't afford to feed and care for mysnake so I would have sold hem for there benifit

So I wouldn't have any snakes to eat So I would just Die..

Am I over thinking this whole thing to much :blush:

#17 ·
What about Battered Sand Boa and hips and Mushy Peas?

#29 ·
i'm going to the dragons den with this idea!

Why did I answer this poll :bash:
You tell us :crazy:

there's a saying, civilisation is 3 meals from anarchy (i paraphrase, sue me :) ) when u know ur not short of food or going to be, u will say never, but if u have known real hunger, then u would say yes, from my experiences, my upbringing, yes i would eat the feckers, if u say u wouldn't, u have never been starving.

ed
i agree with all of what you a have said, The people who say no can never be too sure unless they are in that situation if i was starving and my children where starving i would eat my dogs, parrot and any animal to survive
i have eaten some pretty grim things in my life (survival training armed forces)
and could probably eat one of my snakes, but then again i have a rifle and there are lots of pigeons around here! lol
i have also did survival training i actually wanted to kill this deer but people where moaning lol it's survival what where they expecting.

What you mean you have to be starving, burp.
lol a nice old burm in a bun sounds great to me

#21 ·
there's a saying, civilisation is 3 meals from anarchy (i paraphrase, sue me :) ) when u know ur not short of food or going to be, u will say never, but if u have known real hunger, then u would say yes, from my experiences, my upbringing, yes i would eat the feckers, if u say u wouldn't, u have never been starving.

ed

#23 ·
#24 ·
i have eaten some pretty grim things in my life (survival training armed forces)
and could probably eat one of my snakes, but then again i have a rifle and there are lots of pigeons around here! lol

#37 ·
well i think tiny can breath a sigh of relief now!!!!
there is no way i could! you have just made me feel guilty thinking about which one i like the least and if i could eat it and now i feel sick!!!!!
im sure i could eat all the flippin rabbits, mice, rats, guinie pigs and quails i now need to have in my freezer!! the snakes always have more food in the house than me!!!!

#26 ·
First I'd eat my rabbit. Then I'd eat my sister. Then I'd die.

#28 ·
id imagine those that keep a lot of royals would be fine eating all the rodents they refuse.:whistling2:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.