Reptile Forums banner

how to make a spinner royal python ?

2K views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  cagnaj96 
#1 ·
hi just a quick question , i am new to all this ,
to make a spinner is it just a case of breeding a pin stripe with a spider ? thanks alot tim

#3 ·
yes, and they are great, might be getting one myself, have my eye on it sitting in shop!!!!
and then the spinner blast, just awsome, but fairly expensive at nearly 3k for a female and 2k for a male.

#5 · (Edited)
as long as one parent is carrying the spider gene, and the other carrying the pin gene (excluding super combos), you can produce a spinner

you can get spinners from:

bee x pin
blast x spider
spinner x normal
spinnerblast x pastel
spinnerblast x normal... etc

#6 ·
from speaking to a few people regarding what they get after looking at the morph calculators,
i think a lot of people are in a false belief of what they will get.
a 50/50 clutch doesnt mean 50% a and 50% b, as alan stated its a 50% chance per egg.
ive heard so many say im putting a with b and will get a c, it doesnt work like that, they are theoretical chances per egg, there are no guarantee with what you get, normally anyhow.

#8 ·
Yeah this is more like it, the odds state that you could also get an entire clutch of normals, I've seen that before. OP you should check out Henry Piorun on youtube I learned allot about odds from him mainly good odds lol!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.