Reptile Forums banner

ebay idiots again!!!

4K views 101 replies 34 participants last post by  rtk 
#1 ·
#9 ·
As above, Why are they idiots?? Whats the diference to selling on Ebay or on here?

OK the postage thing is a bit daft, but probably a mistake

#5 ·
why should we all report it, we are not ebay moderators and habe nothing to do with them,
at the end of the day if they are selling a snake then they will sell it weather its on ebay or on here or pre-loved, the only difference is you pay to sell things on ebay.

#16 ·
All sales are final on eBay. Anyone could bid on it and win it and have it couriered to them no questions asked. Anyone who doesn't give a crap who their reptile is going to is an idiot in my books.

and people cant do that on this forum ??? anyone can buy an animal and have it courier, they can also do this on online shops

imo ebay is no different

#14 ·
get a life, stop scouring the internet to find thinks to moan about, theres much more usefull things you could be doing.

#23 ·
I don't see how this differs from selling animals on here, preloved, adtrader etc etc..Bottom line is, if you're going to sell an animal to a stranger you run the risk of selling to a clueless moron, any potential buyer could be well versed in what they think YOU want to hear. It's against Ebay policy, fair enough...Hardly a hangable offence though is it?? :bash:

#32 ·
the condition bit makes me :lol2:

New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is applicable). If the item comes direct from a manufacturer, it may be delivered in non-retail packaging, such as a plain or unprinted box or plastic bag.

#39 ·
everything is right with it. eBay delivery time isn't time in transit, it's the time the item would be delivered after it was bought. So 5 - 6 days means you'll get the item 5 - 6 days after the auction ended and not after it was posted. The 'in transit' time could be next day delivery but if it's sent on day four and delivered on day five, then it's '5 day delivery'

#51 ·
all you who have reported this are idiots, theres nothing wrong with this and im almost 100% certain they wunt just bang it in a box and send it. people sell cars but they dont box them up and send them do they? god this forum is just a place for people to come and complain about stuff why cant anyone just share tips, photo's and advice? almost every thread ends up with an off topic rant,discussion or argument and its pathetic, i along with other people come here to learn but most people just treat it like a little chat room, reminds me of msn when i was at school! how sad and childish

p.s and by the way i fully expect to get told off for this but it needs to be said

#52 ·
as i said before its each to there own.. i done think you should call people ideots and judge them 4 there opinions,, every1s differ and there is no right or wrong outcome to this. and im sorry but comparing a living creature to a car,, come on :whistling2:

#57 ·
my favourite parts about these threads is the amount of people who report the listings. Don't these people realise that it only needs one report to have it removed; or do they think you get a prize for being the last person to report a listing before it's removed?

#58 ·
Whats wrong with you people ?
There are 1000s of websites where you can buy reptile posted. In fact, RFUK is the first page "I" have been where its different.

eBay is "just" another website .. no reason to moan about it. If you consider yourself the T&C police, fine, report it .. But no point in trying to bring up 100s of people doing the same .. doesn't get it any quicker off the site ..

Geeeesh ...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.