Reptile Forums banner

boob 1 snake 0

Tags
boa
726 views 10 replies 11 participants last post by  dean.tman 
#1 ·
#5 ·
It most definitely didn't die of silicone poisoning .... if it did die from contact then blame cosmetics/perfumes instead ... but you don't know if it was being cared for properly in the first place anyway (or if it wasn't 'disciplined' by someone there for the biting offense).

All we can do is speculate .... but silicone poisoning sounds like a load of crap to me.

#6 ·
Surely, in order to die of sillicone poisoning the snake would have had to puncture the implant, leaving the bimbo with way more trouble than a simple tetanus shot would be able to sort out!
I stand by what I posted in the other thread; the snake more likely died from damage caused to it while trying to wrench it off this woman's boob!

#7 ·
It didn't die. Check out the other thread on this. The original youtube clip had a tongue in cheek comment that the snake died from silicone poisoning and all the national papers reported it as a fact. Had the snake punctured the implant and caused enough leakage to have killed itself the tart would have been in the crap aswell.

#8 ·
"Silicone Oil is inert and completely non-toxic. My late father was a world famous enviromental organo-silicon scientist and worked with companies like Frito-lay to develop products for humans that contained silicone oil! None have been used yet, but were extensively tested and shown to be safe. I have tried it many times on salads and in baked goods as a youth with no ill affects. The snake probably died from embarrassment from the lies in this article. Boas have tiny teeth and likely did not even break the skin. Pulverized silicon(sand is silicon oxides) can cause health problems in your lungs from exposure to dust.
- lonny , Boulder USA, 15/3/2011 22:59

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1366202/Snake-dies-silicone-poisoning-biting-models-breasts.html#ixzz1Gr8DWGBx"

I pee'd a little.

#9 ·
It was in a newspaper. Newspapers sell better with breasts being shown. This was a breast-showing opportunity. Since when did the truth come into it?

#10 ·
how many more threads will be made on this? lol

it didn't die. in one of the articles that was posted on another thread, which was on the same topic, mentioned at the bottom of the article that they later were told it was completly made up.

#11 ·
it clearly states at the bottom of the web page its a hoax. :bash::bash::bash::bash:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.