Snake viv lock lost keys help!?!?!??! - Page 2 - Reptile Forums

Go Back   Reptile Forums > Help and Chat > Snakes

Old 08-07-2011, 08:59 PM
Ultra Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by hideandseek View Post
orrrr how about i just send you a spare key , i have 4 of these viv locks (square with a 4 pointed flower in it ) and i am sure the keys are the same as 2 of the locks came from south africa and they are all the same i have 8 keys and only use one for them all , in box me your address and i will send you 1 , !!

You have a pm kind soul.

to everyone else who replied thank you for your ideas and if key doesn't work I have lots of options to try

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winston Churchill View Post
The trouble with quotes from the Internet is you can never validate their authenticity
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-07-2011, 09:03 PM
5 Star Member
Reviews: 7

Lift the glass is the way I used to do it, but I don't lock them anymore since my brothers know I'll break their fingers if they touch my vivs, so I just use the wedges, which the dog is quickly working out how to move