Ultra Citizen

Doubt I could stay angry at mine even if he tried to chew my arm off lol
Check out the link here...
http://www.reptileforums.co.uk/forum...ds-morphs.html
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-09-2011, 08:22 AM
Ultra Citizen

Good luck with your search for a hatchie,they really are difficult to get hold of. I was asking the same question on here a couple of weeks ago,as I'd been to see one but it wasn't black enough!
Fortunately a gorgeous adult came up for sale the same day,I'm picking him up this Sunday.
If you do get a hatchie,don't forget the pics.
0.1.0 G.rosea, 1.0.0 G.pulchripes, 0.0.1 G.pulchra, 0.2.1 B.smithi, 1.0.0 B.albopilsum, 0.0.1 Euathlus sp. Red, 0.0.1 C.cyaneopubescens
R.I.P Echo,my sweet girl :-(
Old 02-09-2011, 08:34 AM
Ultra Citizen

Coast to Coast in Darlington has Hatchlings for just under £80 it's where I got mine last year, mines very placid and handling is fine, but as soon as she smells a mouse she turns evil!

Phil
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-09-2011, 09:28 AM
Super Regular
Send a message via MSN to mark&deb
Default Mexican Black

Hi i know EXETER EXOTICS have a few in at the moment,it would be worth giving them a ring.
1.1 Blotched Goins Kinsnakes, 1.2 Brazilian Rainbow Boa, Various Corns, 1.0 Hypo Mojave Royal Python, 0.1 Hypo Cinnamon Royal Python, 1.0 Blue eyed leucistic Royal Python, 0.1 Coastal Carpet Python, 4.4 Various Carpet Python morphs (hets), 3.4 Columbian Rainbow Boa, 0.1 Albino Nelson's Milksnake, 1.1 Thai Bamboo Ratsnakes, 2 cats and 1 dog
Old 02-09-2011, 10:17 AM
Ultra Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by AilsaM View Post
Is it a breeder your going to for your MBK? Would you have their contact details? Would you happen to know how many they have, am looking for an MBK too and it's like trying to find a needle in a haystack
I think it's a breeded but the contact details I've been given are wrong so just hopefully waiting for an update and I'll let you know

Quote:
Originally Posted by mort13 View Post
Good luck with your search for a hatchie,they really are difficult to get hold of. I was asking the same question on here a couple of weeks ago,as I'd been to see one but it wasn't black enough!
Fortunately a gorgeous adult came up for sale the same day,I'm picking him up this Sunday.
If you do get a hatchie,don't forget the pics.
And believe me if I find one I'm going to flood the forums with pics and show him/her off if I can find one
Old 02-09-2011, 10:19 AM
Ultra Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marti3P View Post
Coast to Coast in Darlington has Hatchlings for just under £80 it's where I got mine last year, mines very placid and handling is fine, but as soon as she smells a mouse she turns evil!

Phil
Quote:
Originally Posted by mark&deb View Post
Hi i know EXETER EXOTICS have a few in at the moment,it would be worth giving them a ring.
Hey guys, thanks for the advice I will try them today at some point and see if I have any luck...thanks for the heads up
Old 02-09-2011, 10:43 AM
Hatchling

I'm looking for one too. as near to Stoke-on-Trent as physically possible as I can't drive. NIGHTMARE!!!!
Old 02-09-2011, 12:05 PM
Ultra Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twilight_prince View Post
I'm looking for one too. as near to Stoke-on-Trent as physically possible as I can't drive. NIGHTMARE!!!!
Could you not get someone to deliver or courier them to you (although not ideal but if it's the only way)?
Old 02-09-2011, 12:53 PM
Hatchling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay--Pee View Post
Could you not get someone to deliver or courier them to you (although not ideal but if it's the only way)?
You make a fine point! I didn't think of that. I'm going to Doncaster anyway and try my luck sourcing one there, see if theres anyone near by. thanks for the tip!
Old 02-09-2011, 01:07 PM
Ultra Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twilight_prince View Post
You make a fine point! I didn't think of that. I'm going to Doncaster anyway and try my luck sourcing one there, see if theres anyone near by. thanks for the tip!
Lol no worries mate, although just remember that you can only see pics of you new pet before purchasing and wont see it in the flesh until it arrives on your doorstep if you get it delivered, which can be a problem if you're a bit picky with stuff like wanting a jet black MBK etc...but at least its better than not being able to get hold of any at all lol...Donny should be good, best of luck mate

Tags
kingsnake , mbk hatchlings , mexican black king; mbk