Reptile Forums banner

whats everyone got thats not eating right now...?

3K views 74 replies 52 participants last post by  coldestblood 
#1 ·
for me its a big female royal, and two sand boas

was two royals but the other one gave in the other night and ate.

#30 ·
My male garter hasn't eaten for 8 weeks now. Starting to get a bit concerned.

#40 ·
2 Adult male hognose have been a pain the last few months, but the albino ate today. Also just tried a new royal for the first time who has been a bit funny with mice but takes multis - got no multis in so tried a med mouse, which she took :no1:

And the single baby BRB who has been on / off since birth has now strike fed 2 weeks in a row.

So overall pretty happy, just the 1 adult hog holding out on me.

#42 ·
my snakes are all eating fine now, had trouble with a corn but seems to be fixed thanks to Mr Vet. I have mice and rats I'm keeping and breeding though and the ones in the freezer won't eat a thing... any suggestions?

#43 ·
my snakes are all eating fine now, had trouble with a corn but seems to be fixed thanks to Mr Vet. I have mice and rats I'm keeping and breeding though and the ones in the freezer won't eat a thing... any suggestions?
What was the matter with your corn then as my female won't eat and it's been about 8 week's or more but she seem's about the same size

#48 ·
My female T-Albino Cape house snake is on and off at the mo,been a sod since moving up to fuzzies.
My True Olive house snake has refused his last 3 maybe 4 pinks (I've left one in with him tonight,so I'll find out in the morning). Haven't a clue why,he was feeding absolutely fine and then just stopped. No change in enclosure,temps or feeding method! :devil:

#51 ·
my 2x royal and my male corn have stopped! my 800g pastel has gone a month so far without anything and my smaller normal royal has been 2 weeks same as my corn! the only one that is eating in my new female snow corn!

#54 ·
My male sand boa has been off his food for about a month now. This is the first winter I've had with him. From reading on here I understand that this is normal behaviour, but I am curious how things pan out and what is the best way of dealing with it i.e. should I try to feed every two weeks...every month?

He has a good weight on him and is currently very active on a night.

Thanks in advance:2thumb:

#56 ·
09 female royal not eaten in two weeks now. She is a frustrating lady at the best of times.

11 female royal. Only had her four days when I tried so not worried about her. Will give her something next feeding day.

Hog Island - ate!
Male Royal - ate!
Female corn - ate!

Sent from my BlackBerry 8520 using Tapatalk

#57 ·
Hatchling Western Hognose
3 hatchling corns (2 assist feeding, 1 force feeding)
Checkered Garter Snake is refusing to eat her usual small mice but is taking pinkies.

Everything else is eating fine : victory:

#60 ·
Sorry but:lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2:

You lot don't know my pain.

Corns eating, Pines eating, Boas eating, Burms eating, Afrocks eating, Royals eating:bash: and the little tikes are pooping and peeing like it's the latest craze.......Oh woe is me:halo:

#62 ·
I have an adult male Mid Baja Rosy Boa that went from eating without fail to when the weather got colder, missing 4 weeks, eating 1 missing 4 :(

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.