Reptile Forums banner

Had a shunt around

702 views 12 replies 8 participants last post by  Brett 
#1 ·
My room was a bit of a shit hole if I'm honest, I couldn't move in there and could get no-where near the window to ventilate the room properly so today I had a move round of things.
Much more room, I have plenty of room for my new incubator when I get round to finishing it and loads of room for handling and being able to get my Blood out without being eaten alive: victory:
There's a hatchling rack in the other corner but its a bit butchered atm as most of the hatchlings have gone to other homes except a few holdbacks, that needs re-doing before the season gets into full swing as well.
It never ends:bash:

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
looks more spacious than what weve got, when you move one thing then theres always something else then when you move that it ends up looking less spacious than it was in the first place

i wish i had that kind of space tbh and its always a plus to have the ability not to be eaten :lol2:

#9 ·
Its a Zoomed Repti Fogger, I got it from Surrey Pet Supplies for just under £40 inc delivery.
Thats the cheapest place I found it by a mile, everywhere else was like £60-£70.

Its brilliant, plug in a timer and leave it turned on, it chucks out loads of mist on full but can be adjusted for less mist if you want.
You can also put F10 in the water and mist with F10 for RIs if you need to.

#10 ·
An early spring clean. No idea what it was like before, but it's looking neat and tidy. Good job!

Not being eaten is always a bonus :2thumb:

#12 ·
Only because we turfed our eldest out of her room and made her share with her sister and built a dividing wall downstairs to make a 3 bed house into a 4.
Mainly it was cos the missus didn't want the rack and RUBs in the living room and she thought as the collection was growing it needed its own room and she likes them smelly candles which she couldn't have when the snake were in the living room.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.