Reptile Forums banner

royal pythons

305 views 6 replies 7 participants last post by  rachel132002 
#1 ·
Are there going to be alot of royals at donny. Im looking forward to buying some. Are there any people i should stay clear of and who should i trust.

#2 ·
There's always loads of royals at Doncaster, I dunno who to trust or not but usually, a lot of stock goes up on classifieds a week or two before the shows where you can reserve animals.
Best advice is to thoroughly check over the animal and quarantine as usual as there's always loads of mite threads straight after a show
Love reptile shows loads of choice usually

#3 ·
unfortunatley there will most likely be hundreds of thousands of royals :Na_Na_Na_Na: lol.

I reccomend pi reptiles! They are fantastic,totally passionate about all there animals, they care for them so well and are a fantastic group of people :2thumb:

#7 ·
Most shows have the same faces selling and so you're pretty much safe with all the vendors. Good names to look out for though are Scott Wilkinson from Captive Bred, Jamie Swords and Dave Davis from Welsh Reptile Breeders. I've bought from all the guys i've just mentioned and have always had superb quality animals.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.