Reptile Forums banner

i really really really want a..........

914 views 20 replies 8 participants last post by  eyeamdan 
#1 ·
i really have to have a mystic, i don't just want one i neeeeeeeeeed one. that or a phantom. but i'm in love with mystic potions, i think its my new favourite snake in the world. What does everyone else really want. I'll have one of these in the next three months for definate.

#12 ·
im going for the spinnerblasts eventually as well. One of my favourites definately. Im hopefully off to hamm in march on the lookout for some females and still not made my mind up what to look for.... one side of me wants a female lesser and mojave but another side of me wants to go down the recessive path and try get a visual/het pair of g.stripe, albino or pied... Guess ill just see whats there and hopefuly pick a couple of nice females

#13 ·
i just picked up a female mojave a few weeks ago. i do want a lesser too. i'm thinking of going down the mystic route with everything ha ha. not too interested in the hets. some stunning snakes but i couldnt do with looking at non visual morphs and explaining tho whole genetic thing everytime i'm asked ha ha

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.