this guy is stupid..... - Page 2 - Reptile Forums

Go Back   Reptile Forums > Help and Chat > Snakes

Old 05-02-2012, 06:21 PM
Premier Member

Im not suprised the snake had a shock been pulled out of its warm cage and taken outside with all the lights and noise might of died of shock, the pk

3.2x Corns 1.0x Hse Snakes 2.0x Bci 1.2 Dwarf Rectic 1.0 Retic 1.0 Djj Cp 0.1 Jcp
And Lots Of African Land Snails!!! Roaches and Millies
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-02-2012, 06:24 PM
Premier Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by liam peel View Post
Does sound a bit stupid, perhaps he knew that it was dying and wanted to try and cliam some compensation, I know of people falling over 'faulty' drains or steps and claiming of the council, with him bing unemployed it wouldn't surprise me (not that everyone who is unemplyoed does this).
I would say just as many that dont live in a council house are just as liable to do this and no i havent lived in a council house for years

3.2x Corns 1.0x Hse Snakes 2.0x Bci 1.2 Dwarf Rectic 1.0 Retic 1.0 Djj Cp 0.1 Jcp
And Lots Of African Land Snails!!! Roaches and Millies
Old 05-02-2012, 06:30 PM
Ultra Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fionab View Post
erm scuse me ,.......... what exactly do you mean by a typical council house kinda bloke? what does living in a council house have to do with it. that is damned offensive and very judgemental, i know of plenty druggies living in bought houses with their folks and living in rent free private lets, to label everyone who is in a council house a druggie who doesnt work is narrow minded, offensive and very very idiotic amongst other things i am not allowed to put here

what a tit

actually makes you sound as much of a "douche bag" as the guy in the story
Well i apolagize for offending you.
But im not changing what i said, i dont know any druggy scum that doesnt live in a council house, so im going on from what ive experienced.

When life gives you lemons, sell them and buy snakes

0.1 Ghost motley corn - Brooklyn
3.5 Dwarf Boas various localities - Placebo, Savannah, Ella, Delilah, Samson, Sasha, Turbo, Eva
0.1 Brazilian Rainbow Boa - Thea
1.0 Sumatran short tail python - Bruce
1.1 Crested geckos - Nibbler, Roux
Few tarantulas
Tanuki
GSP
BOP's
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-02-2012, 06:36 PM
Premier Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by TalulaTarantula View Post
What a douche bag, tbh though he looks like a typical council house 'im gunna take all your tax's to pay for my drug addiction' kinda bloke. I bet the only reason he was pissed off is cuz he saw the blue flashing lights, panicked and shoved his drugs up his ass, and then used his big scary snake to scare them when he realised it was only the fire brigade.

I would like to know the real reason as to why the snake died two days later though? thats if she even did die
Such snobbery!!! I live in a council house and work, I don't take drugs or drink I don't frighten people with snakes or dogs and I don't cause fights with my neighbours, neither do my neighbours. And when I decide to buy a house I will buy my council house and stay on my council estate because I would rather live by down to earth people who look out for eachother than live by a snob like you, who probably doesnt say much more than good morning to your neighbours. Unbelievable

Regarding the idiot the op was posting about stupidity comes in all shapes and sizes and he is one lump of stupid.

Brian

Digital Portraits

My Snake Pics

JFT 96 YNWA
Old 05-02-2012, 06:44 PM
Ultra Citizen

You know what, ive apologized, i dont see why people have taken offence to my typical council house stereo type was it aimed at you directly? no,

Yeh i can judge because I live next to a council estate and they have filled it with druggy scum bags who have robbed my house, and the works, yes, im very aware you can get nice well respected members of society in council houses, i know people that are, but unfortunatly theyre always surrounded by scum.
It is what i said it is, a stereo type.

Call me a snob what ever, im really not bothered about your opinions on me.
L.A.H likes this.

3.5 Dwarf Boas various localities - Placebo, Savannah, Ella, Delilah, Samson, Sasha, Turbo, Eva
Few tarantulas
Tanuki
GSP
BOP's
Old 05-02-2012, 06:48 PM
Premier Citizen
Send a message via AIM to Fionab

Quote:
Originally Posted by TalulaTarantula View Post
Well i apolagize for offending you.
But im not changing what i said, i dont know any druggy scum that doesnt live in a council house, so im going on from what ive experienced.
you dont know what you are talking about, drug addiction is no respecter of status , wealth or health.......
you dont know of any druggie who doesnt live in a council house.?..... never heard of Elvis presley, Jimi Hendrix, Robbie Williams to name but a few........none of which live in council houses ( or did when they died). cos they are famous does that make them any less a druggie?
So you are saying that everyone who lives in a council house are druggies???
get a life! I am absolutely disgusted with that attitude, what a snob. I guess you think you are better than anyone who lives in a council house? heres something for you. you are far from it.
Lil_nightmare and Brian J like this.
1.0 Crested Gecko
0.0.2 False Tomato Frogs

RIP Puff

www.fionabrimsphotography.co.uk
Old 05-02-2012, 06:56 PM
Ultra Citizen

Ahh **** this, someone delete my comments or something please?, so you can throw your tantrums, no i dont think im better than everyone else, no i dont think everyone that is a druggy lives in a council house and now i dont think that everyone that has a council house is scum. jesus christ.

Few tarantulas
Tanuki
GSP
BOP's

Last edited by bothrops; 06-02-2012 at 12:53 AM..
Old 05-02-2012, 07:02 PM
Gold Star Member
Reviews: 2

jesus people, chill out, you cant deny that council estates have bad reputations

and i've certainly lived near some nasty nasty ones in the past!
Old 05-02-2012, 07:10 PM
Ultra Citizen

Lol. All that is to be said.
Old 06-02-2012, 12:44 AM
Super Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSky View Post
jesus people, chill out, you cant deny that council estates have bad reputations

and i've certainly lived near some nasty nasty ones in the past!
Have to agree with you on that, council estates are ussaly for people who can not afford their own house in wich case they have to rent, some people choose to rent and not buy but nevertheless I do think people judge council estates to soon as they hear one bad thing and think ' ah yes no surprise, possibly on the dole or on a poor pay job' basicly due to that most people who own their houses have a good paying job but I do know people with poor paying or even no job who still own their own house.