Reptile Forums banner

Considering the dark side

824 views 18 replies 10 participants last post by  Jamesferrassie 
#1 ·
Hi all!

So I've kept Corn Snakes in the past. I currently a keeper of 2 Bearded Dragons, 2 Ackie Monitors, 2 Leopard Geckos, a Bosc Monitor and a couple arachnids. I'm extremely interested in coming back to the dark side and getting my hands on a Royal Python!!

Anyone got any advice on a reasonable price range for a royal and just general care.

Any help would be appreciated :2thumb:

#3 ·
Im afraid to say it but, I already am with Lizards. Just the one snake cant do any harm :whistling2:

#4 ·
What Matt said! :2thumb: I've just received my fourth snake and I have no intention of stopping there, though need to sort out my reptile room first!

#6 ·
That's what I said, then I bought two for my "first" snake. :blush:

There are some good royal caresheets about on here somewhere if you do a search. Baby royals will be available later in the year and price will depend on who you go to, whether you want a normal or a morph and what age/gender you want. A baby normal will be priced anywhere between £20 and £80 depending on whether it's privately bred or in a shop for example. Check out their feeding history too.

#11 ·
By the sounds of it I have no luck sticking with just the one snake haha!

I best start saving the pennies.

In regards to prices I have seen, my local reptile store has CB10 royals for £150. That seems rather expensive!!

#17 ·
Just had a look at some carpet pythons, the jungle carpet pythons are gorgeous!

Reactions: sn8ks4life
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.