Reptile Forums banner

new pets for 2012?

2K views 30 replies 27 participants last post by  Sparko 
#1 ·
anyone bought any new snakes i got my first columbian rainbow boa a few weeks ago so anyone got a new pet for 2012?pics would be great:)

#7 ·
Got given this

Bought these

Buying this on Saturday (photo courtesy of Procorns! :p)

And buying these on Sunday! (photos courtesy of ballpiefun!)

Will get my own pics of the last three when I bring them home :)

#12 ·
I got Rufus and Galahad beginning of February. Recent financial stress means I've been told I'm not allowed any more snakes :whistling2: Galahad being a Pastel Royal (Will upload pics when appropriate) Rufus being a Spotted Python (ditto on the pic front)

But we'll see what crops up once we've caught up with the budget, aye? ;)

#24 ·
I've bought a normal royal python and a coastal carpet python this year :) planning on getting a BRB, jungle carpet, albino royal and MBK

#25 ·
I have bought 4 new snakes so far this year and here are pics as you requested ;)

- male orange ghost royal

- pair or suriname red tail boas, first is the female then the male (the male is particularly nice)

- female hypo arabesque het kahl albino

Reactions: snake5007
#26 ·
sounds like everyones having a good start of 2012 then, a lot of people are getting brazilian rainbow boas and sorry forgot to add a pic of my new columbian rainbow boa not great pics this was the day i got her need to get some new ones

Reactions: firece_creatures
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.