#1 ·
show me them :D

#11 ·
Rug is a 50%Diamond Jungle:

Magic is a Diamond Coastal cross:

Persia is an IranJayaJungleJaguar:

And also they breed most years so lots of hatchlings too:flrt:

#15 · (Edited)
Breakspear lovely looking snake. Also think the Iran Jaya Jungle Jaguar in sassyminx post is really nice. And not forgetting Pete-Vtr also think the colours are fantastic. I have a thing for black and yellow lol and the patterns on some of these carpets in wonderful hopefully I can sort out a rub/viv and get myself one as a late Christmas pressie lol.

Also think the other snakes in this thread are great looking with fantastic colours I'm just after a black n yellow jungle hopefully lol so I'm a little bias.

Reactions: Breakspear
#25 ·
So I weighed my carpet python today and he's putting on some healthy weight :2thumb:

This is him on the 15th December

This is him today 5 weeks on

111g in 5 weeks i presume that's a good gain, he seems perfectly healthy anyway : victory:
He's due to going to shed soon so look forward to see how his colours come through :mf_dribble:

#35 ·
My carpet has just shed and poo'd so I re weighed him and took a fair amount of photos as he's nice and bright again :mf_dribble:

What he looked like earlier today

What he looks like now :2thumb:

Love your diamonds Shaun they are really eye catching pal :2thumb:
Nothing like a freshly shed snake to bring the camera out :2thumb: and yeah, always fab to see Shaun's diamonds. Let's face it though it's always great to see anything with diamond in the mix!

#41 ·
Here's is Montana's progress *I get click happy so i'll apologise now :lol2:*

Montana at roughly 6 weeks old

At 4 months (the Flash brought her colour's right out as she's not that bright in natural light :blush:)

Most recent

Just now

See....i told you i get click happy.....waiting for her new viv's atm, very excited! been treating oak branches all day :lol2:

#44 ·
My Irian Jaya :)

#52 ·
At the Moment....its Hypo Bredli jag's :gasp: or anything Tiger/striped :)
Well I like My Bredli Jungle Jaguar, haven't found another snake I like more (if i did id have brought that instead) so I'd have to say that, but I do like Bladeblasters caremel jaguar too :2thumb:

But I do like it when Bredli colours are thrown into the mix too : victory:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.