Snake flattening body - Page 4 - Reptile Forums

Go Back   Reptile Forums > Help and Chat > Snakes

Old 28-05-2013, 06:38 PM
5 Star Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeblaster View Post
Scared to death?
**** that made me laugh.

OP, sucks you lost your snake but why you so butt hurt?

Old 28-05-2013, 09:32 PM
5 Star Member

If you're going to ask questions about the health of your animals, you should expect people to question your husbandry. If you've been in the hobby as long as you say, you'll know that the majority of illnesses are related to husbandry.

You'd also know how to describe a problem better. Saying a snake is flattening it's body could mean anything.

Once upon a time, a woman was picking up firewood. She came upon a poisonous snake frozen in the snow. She took the snake home and nursed it back to health. One day the snake bit her on the cheek. As she lay dying, she asked the snake, "Why have you done this to me?" And the snake answered, "Look, bitch, you knew I was a snake."

Before buying a royal python containing the spider gene, give this short video a watch. It may well change your mind http://youtu.be/JfTbiZ_dzVM
Old 28-05-2013, 10:13 PM
Gold Star Member

Is it a shame your snake died.. Yes, am I gonna 'well up' hell no! Looking at your thread history it would appear your not as experienced and knowledgable as you thought. The fact you wasted time coming on here to post a thread with next to zero info speaks volumes about your ability. Quit moaning and sort your collection out.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 28-05-2013, 10:21 PM
Gold Star Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AB's View Post
Is it a shame your snake died.. Yes, am I gonna 'well up' hell no! Looking at your thread history it would appear your not as experienced and knowledgable as you thought. The fact you wasted time coming on here to post a thread with next to zero info speaks volumes about your ability. Quit moaning and sort your collection out.
Ever the diplomat eh Abs :p
Old 28-05-2013, 10:25 PM
Gold Star Member
Send a message via MSN to Chance

Quote:
I kinda feel sorry for the rest of the 'collection'.

Do You Want The Truth Or Something Beautiful?

Old 28-05-2013, 10:26 PM
Gold Star Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Se7enS1ns View Post
Ever the diplomat eh Abs :p
Ill never change, I don't mean offence but I don't believe in mixing my words either. Say it like it is! You'd all miss me if I went lol
Old 28-05-2013, 10:29 PM
Gold Star Member

He also has an uncontrollable inner monster and an evil twin so perhaps my words were heard by them instead? Unless as the op sig says it was the rice crispies that told him to do it... I can't reach rice crispies only humans lol
Old 28-05-2013, 10:32 PM
Gold Star Member

Quote:
He also has an uncontrollable inner monster and an evil twin so perhaps my words were heard by them instead? Unless as the op sig says it was the rice crispies that told him to do it... I can't reach rice crispies only humans lol
Have you or Abs thought about... seeing someone? A professional in certain fields maybe??

Old 28-05-2013, 10:33 PM
Gold Star Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Se7enS1ns View Post
Have you or Abs thought about... seeing someone? A professional in certain fields maybe??

Read his sig lol
Se7enS1ns likes this.