Brachypelma smithi - Reptile Forums

Go Back   Reptile Forums > Help and Chat > Spiders and Inverts > Spider and Invert Pictures

Old 14-08-2018, 08:02 PM
Super Citizen
Default Brachypelma smithi

Thought i'd get a hold of my Brachypelma smithi while doing some tank cleaning. She's quite docile but a bit skittish at times, not held her for years.

Advertisement

Old 24-08-2018, 08:48 PM
Egg

Lovely is that. I’m just getting the courage to pick up mine lol
jaymac123 likes this.
Old 25-01-2019, 12:16 PM
Hatchling

Just had a 2 year old female, about 3 weeks ago. She still settling in and hasnt eaten yet. She did molt just before I had her from the pet shop so just letting her settle in before i clean out her enclosure and try to feed her again. Which is not too bad but the glass kinda dirty. Dont really wanna stress her out atm; but they are a beautiful species!

Nice pictures mate thanks! Do you hold her often?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 25-01-2019, 12:17 PM
Hatchling

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaymac123 View Post
Just had a 2 year old female, about 3 weeks ago. She still settling in and hasnt eaten yet. She did molt just before I had her from the pet shop so just letting her settle in before i clean out her enclosure and try to feed her again. Which is not too bad but the glass kinda dirty. Dont really wanna stress her out atm; but they are a beautiful species!

Oops sorry just read your post how old is she/he?
Old 06-11-2019, 05:14 PM
Super Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaymac123 View Post

I don't hold her that much, mostly when rehousing.She's very docile but will flick hair at me if not in the mood, women for ya lol.