Dead forum - Page 4 - Reptile Forums

Go Back   Reptile Forums > Help and Chat > Spiders and Inverts

Old 03-08-2017, 07:33 PM
Postaholic Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zincubus View Post
There have been 32 updated threads in the Snake Classifieds over the last day or so which is better than it was ...

Maybe we should all make an concerted effort to improve things !?!

It should be easy enough ..

I've been posting in the Fish keeping section updating my new Malawi tank and I'm supposed to be reducing my snake collection so expect to see a few King / Rat snakes plus Royals for sale soon . Anyone with Lizards and other creatures can post in existing threads which are full of useful info anyways.

Maybe we could all try STARTING new threads in the Off Topic sections !?

Folk what forums but don't want to have to help create content. Don't get me wrong I'm sure some roll their eyes when they see I've posted another invert feeding video. But what you've got to remember is that not everyone has inverts. I mean I still absolutely love watching my pets feed and will NEVER see it as a task to do.

I post almost daily on my invert thread. It's gotten over 31k views now. It just needs members to be bothered and record and post videos themselves and not rely on others to prop up the forum.
Zincubus, **louise** and Diplo like this.
Jack Torrance: Mr. Grady. You were the caretaker here. I recognize ya. I saw your picture in the newspapers. You, uh, chopped your wife and daughters up into little bits. And then you blew your brains out.

Grady: That's strange, sir. I don't have any recollection of that at all.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-08-2017, 09:28 PM
Posting Deity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zincubus View Post
There have been 32 updated threads in the Snake Classifieds over the last day or so which is better than it was ...

Maybe we should all make an concerted effort to improve things !?!

It should be easy enough ..

I've been posting in the Fish keeping section updating my new Malawi tank and I'm supposed to be reducing my snake collection so expect to see a few King / Rat snakes plus Royals for sale soon . Anyone with Lizards and other creatures can post in existing threads which are full of useful info anyways.

Maybe we could all try STARTING new threads in the Off Topic sections !?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Basin79 View Post
Folk what forums but don't want to have to help create content. Don't get me wrong I'm sure some roll their eyes when they see I've posted another invert feeding video. But what you've got to remember is that not everyone has inverts. I mean I still absolutely love watching my pets feed and will NEVER see it as a task to do.

I post almost daily on my invert thread. It's gotten over 31k views now. It just needs members to be bothered and record and post videos themselves and not rely on others to prop up the forum.
I HAVE been posting new threads in 18+, & so far they've all died like dodo's after a couple of days.
Old 03-08-2017, 09:32 PM
Postaholic Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilkinss77 View Post
I HAVE been posting new threads in 18+, & so far they've all died like dodo's after a couple of days.
18+ isn't the life blood if the forum Wilks. Get posting about your fish, snakes, inverts and fish.
**louise** likes this.
Jack Torrance: Mr. Grady. You were the caretaker here. I recognize ya. I saw your picture in the newspapers. You, uh, chopped your wife and daughters up into little bits. And then you blew your brains out.

Grady: That's strange, sir. I don't have any recollection of that at all.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-08-2017, 12:30 AM
Ultra Citizen

Good call m8 needed saying . I'm guilty as well , trouble is it'a the silly season with work , will be able to put some input in the autumn when work calms down . Got a room full of critters , always something interesting going on . I'm a veteran 31 years I've been keeping and breeding T's and inverts . Would be handy to know how to put pics up , I'm a dinosaur when it comes to tech stuff . Keep up the good work , and I'll start backing you up a bit in the autumn / winter
Zincubus and Basin79 like this.
Old 04-08-2017, 12:45 AM
Ultra Citizen

Fazzer, do you have a smartphone? If so download Tapatalk. It is by far the easiest way to upload pics.

Sent from my 9001X using Tapatalk

VEGANISM IS A LIE
Old 04-08-2017, 03:11 PM
Forum Citizen

Judging by the US couterpart people must of been scared off when the sensitive crowd arrived.
Gar Rees and PeterUK like this.
Old 04-08-2017, 05:46 PM
Posting Deity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sickone View Post
Judging by the US couterpart people must of been scared off when the sensitive crowd arrived.
What's been happening on there then?
Old 04-08-2017, 05:52 PM
Postaholic Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sickone View Post

??!!??

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Old 06-08-2017, 06:01 PM
Ultra Citizen

Ok fish for life , I'll give it a go but sure I've had a stab at before , I'm deadly where tech is involved
Old 06-08-2017, 06:15 PM
Posting Deity

Quote:
Originally Posted by fazzer View Post
Good call m8 needed saying . I'm guilty as well , trouble is it'a the silly season with work , will be able to put some input in the autumn when work calms down . Got a room full of critters , always something interesting going on . I'm a veteran 31 years I've been keeping and breeding T's and inverts . Would be handy to know how to put pics up , I'm a dinosaur when it comes to tech stuff . Keep up the good work , and I'll start backing you up a bit in the autumn / winter
Upload pics onto a hosting site like Imgur (but not Photobucket- they now charge 300 US dollars to share the pics with other sites). Click on 'direct link'. then in the reply box here, click on the postcard icon at the top, clear the URL box, right click on it & select 'paste'. then click 'ok'. The pic will now download onto your message.