Cockroache Enclosure - Reptile Forums

Go Back   Reptile Forums > Help and Chat > Spiders and Inverts

Old 15-09-2019, 01:19 AM
Egg
Default Cockroache Enclosure

I'm looking to do some new cockroach setups but need enclosures that they won't escape from but that I can also display. Was thinking about using Exo Terra Terrariums and adding extra layers of mesh on the top and in the vents at the bottom to try and prevent the offspring from escaping. Any other suggestions?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 15-09-2019, 02:55 PM
Postaholic Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ark.Animals View Post
I'm looking to do some new cockroach setups but need enclosures that they won't escape from but that I can also display. Was thinking about using Exo Terra Terrariums and adding extra layers of mesh on the top and in the vents at the bottom to try and prevent the offspring from escaping. Any other suggestions?
You could always just keep species that can't climb glass/plastic.
Jack Torrance: Mr. Grady. You were the caretaker here. I recognize ya. I saw your picture in the newspapers. You, uh, chopped your wife and daughters up into little bits. And then you blew your brains out.

Grady: That's strange, sir. I don't have any recollection of that at all.
Old 15-09-2019, 02:58 PM
Forum Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ark.Animals View Post
Lots of Vaseline works as a physical barrier as the animals cannot get a grip and will slide down. Just ensure there isn't any gaps.

TM
SnakeBreeder likes this.