Reptile Forums banner

Gajillions of Argiope O.O

1K views 22 replies 6 participants last post by  Biggys 
#1 ·
Time to break out those micro crix :)

See less See more
#11 ·
i will do mate £500 each :Na_Na_Na_Na:

Selina, you keep them just like a......uhm.....errr.......spider, but with as much area a you can give them to make their orb web :)

Biggys, you keeping them inside or out? if inside your males should be maturing about the same time as my females :)
i've kept it in the same tub it was laid in mate
I caught a wild female i found on the front of a youth club i volenteer at and no doubt one of the little gits would of killed it
so i collected it and fed it locusts and later she made a lovely egg sac
but unfortunaly she died soon after :(
she was a little stunner
Ty,

#9 ·
Selina, you keep them just like a......uhm.....errr.......spider, but with as much area a you can give them to make their orb web :)

Biggys, you keeping them inside or out? if inside your males should be maturing about the same time as my females :)

#21 ·
nice one Ty :)

I still have 3 sacs here although they are outside in the shed so will not hatch until spring. I'm going to release most of the slings back where I found the females but will probably keep one or two in net cages outside.
thanks
Do you think i should put mine outside in my shed or leave them they have been incubating since october ?

A guy at a reptile shop is interseted in some i'll let a few go keep some then the rest will be up for sale 50p each or something can't take the mick with prices as i found her
Ty

#23 ·
ok thanks this is what i thought i can't wait for them to hatch XD
it will be my first breeding :)

Ty

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.