Reptile Forums

Reptile Forums (https://www.reptileforums.co.uk/forums/)
-   Spiders and Inverts (https://www.reptileforums.co.uk/forums/spiders-inverts/)
-   -   Rainbow Crabs (https://www.reptileforums.co.uk/forums/spiders-inverts/841498-rainbow-crabs.html)

spinnin_tom 27-04-2012 07:16 PM

Rainbow Crabs
 
http://i1086.photobucket.com/albums/...m/DSC_0535.jpg

http://i1086.photobucket.com/albums/...DSC_0529-1.jpg

http://i1086.photobucket.com/albums/...DSC_0532-1.jpg

http://i1086.photobucket.com/albums/...m/DSC_0536.jpg

http://i1086.photobucket.com/albums/...m/DSC_0537.jpg

i got a male and female pair. she is burrowing and he is eating
they're rainbow crabs by the way

empirecook 27-04-2012 07:37 PM

Time to find the bbq!

spinnin_tom 27-04-2012 07:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by empirecook (Post 9958205)
Time to find the bbq!

apparently people do eat these crabs.
they're not very big though :L

boxofsorrows 27-04-2012 07:53 PM

I've been looking at these since you first started asking about them, they're a far cry from the manky green things you get down our shoreline! Got me wanting some now :2thumb:

spinnin_tom 27-04-2012 07:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by boxofsorrows (Post 9958281)
I've been looking at these since you first started asking about them, they're a far cry from the manky green things you get down our shoreline! Got me wanting some now :2thumb:

they're dead cool
if you have the space to let one live in a big tank, then go for it.
i was expecting smaller to be honest, so i had to improvise lol

**louise** 27-04-2012 08:01 PM

Wow! I never knew crabs like that existed! Very cool :D

JustJack 27-04-2012 08:02 PM

Where did you get them from Tom?

They are stunning!

spinnin_tom 27-04-2012 08:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by **louise** (Post 9958316)
Wow! I never knew crabs like that existed! Very cool :D

you mean like the colour, or something else ?
i think they're great

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trootle (Post 9958320)
Where did you get them from Tom?

They are stunning!

local pet shop. i had to ask him to get them because they can't keep them in their aquatic setups. they'll die

thanks

JustJack 27-04-2012 08:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spinnin_tom (Post 9958324)
you mean like the colour, or something else ?
i think they're great



local pet shop. i had to ask him to get them because they can't keep them in their aquatic setups. they'll die

thanks

Ahh cool :) Will you unblock me on fb? So I can ask you some Qs about them lol

spinnin_tom 27-04-2012 08:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trootle (Post 9958328)
Ahh cool :) Will you unblock me on fb? So I can ask you some Qs about them lol

alright then.


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:33 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright © 2005 - 2011, Reptile Forums (RFUK™)