I've had a few moults over the last few days.
All of the moults are of 3 different species. . A geniculata, B vagans and L parahybana.
As I had so many moults at once I thought that maybe a competition could be arranged. . . in 3 parts.
The person who guesses the correct amount of moults held in my hand in each picture wins a small juvenile of that species.
The juvenile tarantula MUST be picked up at either SEAS, January '13 or BTS, May '13.
Take note. . . I WILL NOT POST so if you cant pick up at either venue please dont enter. (and dont ask either)
1) Only one guess per picture per person per post
2) A person can have as many guesses as they like BUT they have to wait until 4 other people have had a go first.
3) Any person breaking this rule will have that guess disqualified.
4) The competition will close at midnight on Sunday 2nd December
To save any confusion I suggest that guesses are set out as below
1. Geniculata 10
2. vagans 15
3. parahybana 20
1) Acanthoscurria geniculata
2) Brachypelma vagans
3) Lasiodora parahybana
1) Geniculata 32
2) vagans 18
3) parahybana 24
Brachypelma vagans, Brachypelma boehmei,
Brachypelma albiceps, Hapalopus sp. Colombia large, Poecilotheria ornata, Pterinochilus murinus, avicularia versicolor, psalmopoeus irminia, psalmopoeus cambridgei, Ephepobus cyanognathus Ephebopus Rufescens, Grammostola rosea (RCF), Tapinauchenius Elenae, lamprapelma nigerrimum
|competition , tarantula|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|competition||emma_90||Other Pets and Exotics||0||15-06-2010 09:20 PM|