Could your pet be a TV star?! - Page 3 - Reptile Forums

Go Back   Reptile Forums > Help and Chat > Spiders and Inverts

Old 01-02-2013, 11:48 AM
Premier Member

A tarantula is generally the cheapest pet about there hardly asking for people with rare animals or large collections to come forward doesn't set any alarm bells off to me
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-02-2013, 12:08 PM
Postaholic Member
Default Admin Says:

Admin Says: Do me a favour you sceptics and pipe down. You all sound paranoid which will only do our hobby no good. Give the lady a chance.

If anything is less than honest, prove it to me and I as an Administrator will take appropriate action. Until then, seek Medical help for the voices in your head and the paranoia that you have.

Simon
Poxicator, callum b, luna and 3 others like this.

Why is it folk have taken so much but given so little?

If the other side to a story came out wouldn't that be amusing?

Who are all these experts who have sprung up in a couple of years and how long will they last?

Why are so many folk willing to kill the hobby and just don't seem to care?
Old 01-02-2013, 12:19 PM
Ultra Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by forever_20one View Post
Ah well, too old
Not as old as me though!!!!!!!!!
Advertisement

Old 01-02-2013, 12:45 PM
Regular
Send a message via Skype™ to katsumi

I don't think she's coming back guys...
Chalcosoma Caucasus - Chalcosoma atlas - Allomyrina dichotoma -Pachnoda aemula/sinuata/marginata - Chlorocala africana oertzeni/africana - Mecynorrhina torquata/polyphemus - stephanorrhina guttata - Yellow spotted flat millipede - Mozambique fire millipede - Laevicaulis sp.(velvet) slugs - Veronicella sloanei - Laevicaulis alte - Limax maximus - Subulina octana - Rumina Decollata - Achatina Iredalei - Achatina Albopicta - Archachatina marginata suturalis - Limicolaria flammea - Limicolaria numidica - Cryptozona bistrialis - Pleurondonte marginella marginella/isabella - Hadra webbi - Quantula striata(?)
Old 01-02-2013, 07:11 PM
Regular
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by HowseR21 View Post
I have a Tanzanian Tailless Whip Scorpion, people who are afraid or scorpions, spiders or crabs all freak. Haven't found one person who shares my enthusiasm and amazement of this incredible invert
found someone who loves them now i think theyre great if not a little shy. i remember my amazement when discovering they actually exist as i had seen them in harry potter and fallen in love with them. i had two little babies, they were both doing really well but one died during a bad shed and the other one a few months later :/ how big is yours?
Old 01-02-2013, 07:32 PM
Ultra Citizen
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by luna View Post
found someone who loves them now i think theyre great if not a little shy. i remember my amazement when discovering they actually exist as i had seen them in harry potter and fallen in love with them. i had two little babies, they were both doing really well but one died during a bad shed and the other one a few months later :/ how big is yours?
Weyyy! Oh yeah, i forgot they're in Harry Potter aww that's a shame, sorry to hear that. I'm on my first one at the moment, just the one. I went for a juvenile just so that I was clear of the more problematic Instars. He's doing well at the moment, really active at night, climbing all over the rock wall I'm yet to see him eat though which is disappointing. The crickets are disappearing but in never around to witness it, sods luck!

RFUK POTM February 2013 - 3rd Place!!
[CENTER]
Old 01-02-2013, 07:49 PM
Super Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colosseum View Post
Why don't you zip it until you know all of the details.
Well said!
Old 01-02-2013, 08:17 PM
Regular

Quote:
Weyyy! Oh yeah, i forgot they're in Harry Potter aww that's a shame, sorry to hear that. I'm on my first one at the moment, just the one. I went for a juvenile just so that I was clear of the more problematic Instars. He's doing well at the moment, really active at night, climbing all over the rock wall I'm yet to see him eat though which is disappointing. The crickets are disappearing but in never around to witness it, sods luck!
wish i had gone for juvies :/ glad yours is doing well, id set up a little night vision camera cause its sooo cute when they eat, theyre arms are all clumsy because theyre so long, its adorable
Old 01-02-2013, 08:45 PM
Ultra Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by luna View Post
wish i had gone for juvies :/ glad yours is doing well, id set up a little night vision camera cause its sooo cute when they eat, theyre arms are all clumsy because theyre so long, its adorable
It's always a better option, go for juvenielles the first time then babies by either breeding the juvenielles that are now adults or by getting some babies from a breeder or shop
I remember I had a lot of trouble originally with 1st Instar Congo green Mantis, luckily I got the hang of it and then all grew at a good pace

I might have to give that a go, I HAVE to see him eat do you handle yours much?

RFUK POTM February 2013 - 3rd Place!!
[CENTER]
Old 01-02-2013, 08:52 PM
Regular

Quote:
It's always a better option, go for juvenielles the first time then babies by either breeding the juvenielles that are now adults or by getting some babies from a breeder or shop
I remember I had a lot of trouble originally with 1st Instar Congo green Mantis, luckily I got the hang of it and then all grew at a good pace

I might have to give that a go, I HAVE to see him eat do you handle yours much?
i dint handle them intensionally for fear of stressing them but occasionally they would venture out onto my hand when feeding them, mine would take crickets from tweezers so i could tell they were both deeding well

Tags
derbyshire , spider , television , yorkshire