Banned members - Page 2 - Reptile Forums

Go Back   Reptile Forums > Help and Chat > Spiders and Inverts

Old 11-06-2013, 05:48 PM

Oli, are you seriously telling me you don't know the difference between BTS and RFUK? Surely that doesnt need explaining.

RFUK is a forum, they have their own FB. They have their own rules. Simples!

300-500 Tarantula, incl. L. parahybana, G. rosea, G. pulchra, A. geniculata, C. cyaneopubescens, P. cambridgei, P. irminia, P. pucher, C. fasciatum, H. robustum, H. sp. Pumpkin Patch, A. Guyana, A. Peru Purple, A. versicolor, B. boehmei, B. emelia, B. smithi, B. vagans, P. formosa, P. miranda, P. metallica, P. ornata, P. pederseni, P. regalis, P. rufilata, P. striata, P. subfusca, P. tigrinawesseli, L. violaceopes, H. incei
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-06-2013, 06:12 PM
Banned

i've ran out of pop corn need some more
spiderman and AdamMC like this.
Old 12-06-2013, 01:46 AM
Hatchling

I have questions about this...

1. Surely it is not the person who sold the animal, it is infact the person who bought the animal, the person/s to blame when handling the animal ?.

2. in your opinion, wouldnt this be considered a personal attack ?. I mean if a member put this in a thread, im sure it would be removed, and warnings would be handed out. If not bans..

3. Do you honestly find this appropriate?, surely a warning even to my self for commenting on the post is more appropriate than dropping to this level...

Im sorry but rip this apart all you like friend. But to me this comes across as a personal attack from your own self belief or favor of friend, which I honestly believe to be the latter. I see no real justification to this act. In which case if I put up a thread exactly the same as this, but about you id be banned, why haven't you been ?, why have you not been warned ?.

My point being, that this should not have been put up, and not a very good first impression if I do say so. That you would be willing in favour, without no evidence, to drag anouther through the mud as such... Post this proof of claim, ill retract this and appoligise. Otherwise id suggest removing such a claim.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-06-2013, 02:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PJ88 View Post

1. Surely it is not the person who sold the animal, it is infact the person who bought the animal, the person/s to blame when handling the animal ?.

2. in your opinion, wouldnt this be considered a personal attack ?. I mean if a member put this in a thread, im sure it would be removed, and warnings would be handed out. If not bans..

3. Do you honestly find this appropriate?, surely a warning even to my self for commenting on the post is more appropriate than dropping to this level...

Im sorry but rip this apart all you like friend. But to me this comes across as a personal attack from your own self belief or favor of friend, which I honestly believe to be the latter. I see no real justification to this act. In which case if I put up a thread exactly the same as this, but about you id be banned, why haven't you been ?, why have you not been warned ?.

My point being, that this should not have been put up, and not a very good first impression if I do say so. That you would be willing in favour, without no evidence, to drag anouther through the mud as such... Post this proof of claim, ill retract this and appoligise. Otherwise id suggest removing such a claim.
Can you clarify some, or even all, of what you have just said there.
Tarantulaguy01 likes this.

300-500 Tarantula, incl. L. parahybana, G. rosea, G. pulchra, A. geniculata, C. cyaneopubescens, P. cambridgei, P. irminia, P. pucher, C. fasciatum, H. robustum, H. sp. Pumpkin Patch, A. Guyana, A. Peru Purple, A. versicolor, B. boehmei, B. emelia, B. smithi, B. vagans, P. formosa, P. miranda, P. metallica, P. ornata, P. pederseni, P. regalis, P. rufilata, P. striata, P. subfusca, P. tigrinawesseli, L. violaceopes, H. incei
Old 12-06-2013, 06:24 AM
Ultra Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by PJ88 View Post

Huh? Is this in relation to the reply to my post? I just like seeing my picture everywhere and get bored on a night shift.
And while I know the difference between the sites the bits site is still a rival forum
Old 12-06-2013, 07:13 AM

Oli, I wouldnt consider the BTS as a rival forum, and considering that Ive used the BTS panel on RFUK since October 2008 and I only became a mod on RFUK in January 2011 it would seem that none of the moderation/admin team nor the owners consider it a rival forum either. And nor do they consider the tag against the rules.
I suggest, if you feel compelled to do so, that you pm either of the admin team or the owners, or report any of my posts for clarification on the signature.

Old 12-06-2013, 03:28 PM
Hatchling

Quote:
Originally Posted by oliwilliams View Post
Huh? Is this in relation to the reply to my post? I just like seeing my picture everywhere and get bored on a night shift.
And while I know the difference between the sites the bits site is still a rival forum

No no not at all, this is a reply to the so called admin... With his claims of anouther making threats ect... Sorry for the confusion
Old 12-06-2013, 03:33 PM
Hatchling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poxicator View Post
Can you clarify some, or even all, of what you have just said there.

Of course. Can you tell me about your short memory span, and what language you speak, or explain your degree of understanding English ?...

Read your original post, then line this up with my reply, or is this troublesome for you ?. Honestly, you in my eyes, can't even answer nor understand the English language, puts questions upon weather you are even fit enough to even be admin. But beings you dont understand basic words such as "and", I will try my best to find a toddler that will match your criteria and understanding of the language it self.
Baldpoodle likes this.
Old 12-06-2013, 03:39 PM
Super Citizen

toffee popcorn is my favourite

0.0.1 Aru X Manokwari GTP (M.Viridis)
1.0.0 'Pisky-Be' Panther Chameleon (Nosy-be X Ampiskiana)
1.2.0 Satanic Leaf tailed Gecko (U.Phantasticus)
1.1.0 Henkels Leaf tailed Gecko (U.Henkeli)
2.5.0 Crested Gecko (R.Ciliatus)
1.0.0 Corn Snake -
Old 12-06-2013, 04:01 PM

And who might PJ88 be?

Closed Thread

Tags
banned