Reptile Forums banner
uroplatus
1-19 of 172 Results
Advanced
  1. Lizard Classifieds
    Cb21 UkCB pied uroplatus henkeli. Henkels leaf tail gecko. Looks female. Bred by myself. Hatched 20/02/21. Will come with photo ID paperwork. Feeding well on crickets, locusts, and dubias. £550 Collection preferred but courier available at your own risk and payment. Please message for any...
  2. Lizard Classifieds
    Looks female. Price is £550. Has a nice high contrast and patterning and is eating well on gut-loaded feeders. Collection available by reputable courier at buyers expense. 25% no refundable deposit to hold with the remaining 75% to be paid once the courier is booked.
  3. Lizard Classifieds
    £300. Little uroplatus sikorae will be ready for a new home week commencing 29th of March when it's 3 months old. 25% deposit required to hold. Reputable courier collection only.
  4. Lizard Classifieds
    Price is £550 firm. She’ll be ready to go to a new home from March 1st and will be 3 months old then. She fires up black as shown. Feeding well on gutloaded insects. Would prefer courier due to the current state of things, but can potentially do collection in Richmond North York.
  5. Lizard Classifieds
    Looking to add to my small collection of Sikorae. Mossy leaf tailed geckos. If you have any and you are looking to rehome please do contact me with the details. Thank you
  6. Lizard Classifieds
    Looking for 1.1 Uroplatus sikorae CB 1.1 Uroplatus phantasticus CB
  7. Lizard Classifieds
    Due to unforeseen circumstances I am having to reduce my reptile collection I have a 2 year old uroplatus sameiti male for sale £300 for the lizard or can come with fully bioactive viv for an extra £150 he’s eats and hunts well very active lizard pickup Gateshead/Newcastle upon Tyne or buyer can...
  8. Lizard Classifieds
    5 year old Aff. Henkeli, believed to be a Diego. Very rare and unique gecko, smaller than a regular Henkeli. Eats well on live food and is incredibly active when the lights are off. Has been supplemented with UVB and Ca and has recently had a vet check up. Feel free to message me if you have...
  9. Lizards
    Hi guys/girls, I currently have a breeding pair of "Henkelis" they are CB12 and were sold as Henkelis. However, they appear to be most similar to a Sikaroe. The female is 5.2" (stv), a lot smaller than a Henkelli. Some nice folks on Facebook seem to think an Aff Henkeli or a Diego, they do...
  10. Lizard Classifieds
    Preferably looking for adults, not too fussed on local. A breeding pair would be perfect. May be open to swapping my breeding pair of Uroplatus Henkelis if something special comes up .:mf_dribble:
  11. Lizard Classifieds
    Uroplatus Sikorae MDA All captive bred by me Real nice quality examples. Males £125 Female £200 Pairs (unrelated) £300 No offers please, the price is firm.thanks. Guess you will have to give me your email for pics as I can't workout how to attach the silly things to this post. : victory:
  12. Lizard Classifieds
    Surplus to requirements, a perfectly healthy, approximately 1 year old male Uroplatus phantasticus -Satanic leaf-tail gecko. Please PM with any questions :)
  13. Lizard Classifieds
    I have a male... not quite of breeding age yet, but I'd love for a female for the obvious reasons! Plus he has such a massive enclosure it could do with more non-botanical life in there :) If anyone has one for sale, give me a shout; PM please as I'll get a notifying email. Cheers me-dears :)
  14. Lizard Pictures
  15. Lizard Classifieds
    Selling due to focusing on other species: 0.1 U.aff.henkeli - £250 (approx. 2 yrs old) I can provide set up for animal if collected, for an additional cost.
  16. Lizard Classifieds
    Adult male phantasticus purchased over 1.5 years ago at Hamm show .perfect example does everything it should .looking for £150.email for pics and more info :)
  17. Lizard Classifieds
    Looking for breeding pairs of uroplatus fimbriatus ,gigantius mossey leaf tail and phantasticus could u send me a pic the price the size to thank you
  18. Lizard Classifieds
    I have an adult pair of Uroplatus ebanaui for sale or swap for any other Uroplatus species or other rare species.she has laid few dud eggs so should lay fairly soon .i am attending sep donny show so can bring to the show .pics on request via email.
  19. Lizard Pictures
    New additions to the family :)
1-19 of 172 Results
Top