Reptile Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone.

Due to my car needing a lot of work doing to it, I reluctantly have to part with some of my collection. So here goes:

0.1 October '09 Spider het Albino royal. Was assist fed as a youngster, then stike fed, then had to be assisted again, so she is still only around the 200g mark, very small for her age. However she is now eating very well (strike feeding). For anyone that is interested I have videos/pictures to prove this. As long as the rat fuzzie is really hot and you leave her to it she eats fine. This gorgeous girl DOES have paperwork to prove genetics. Asking £550 ONO. I paid more for her than this.

1.0 '10 Golddust Stripe Corn. This guy is STUNNING! he is still only small but eats really well. Easy to handle and does everything a corn should. Asking £120 ONO

0.1 '10 Golddust Motley poss het Stripe. This girl has to be seen, she has a nearly complete stripe down her and is beautiful. She is a brilliant feeder and is also fine to handle, weighs about 60g. Asking £150 ONO and when you see her you will see why! lol (in shed in pic)

1.0 08 Butter Motley. Lovely diamond motley pattern on this boy. Great feeder and easy to handle. possible unknown hets in this snake as I have never bred him. He is about 3ft long and weighs nearly 300g Asking £60 ONO

I need these to go soon so will listen to sensible offers. Payment by bank transfer or cash. Delivery possible depending on location. Any questions please PM. Thanks for looking : victory:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
0.1 October '09 Spider het Albino royal - As long as the rat fuzzie is really hot and you leave her to it she eats fine

if this is the case then why is she only around 200g or has this only been the case recently after you have stopped with the assist feeding?

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
This has only been the case since she started to eat on her own. When she was being assisted I tried everything from braining, chick parts, scenting, multi's to car journeys! then one day she just took it! royals... lol

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Bump. Will consider offers as these need to go asap : victory:

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Spider het albino now £500

Golddust stripe now £100

Golddust motley now £130

:gasp:

·
Happy In My Own World
1,170 Posts
Can you post a pic of the female Golddust motley het stripe once she's shed please

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The Golddusts are unrelated. The female came from a shop and the male I bred myself. I will take some more photos of her now and post them shortly : victory:

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Sorry for the poor quality of the photos but here they are :)

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Happy to arrange payment plans on any of the snakes :)

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
0.1 spider het albino SOLD pending first payment : victory:

Bumping up the 2 gorgeous corns!

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Take the pair of Golddusts for £200!! : victory:

·