Reptile Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
he is 3ft long, eatting large mice and chicks, loves beening handled, very friendly and will be a good stud for breeding. im looking for £60 for him.

pick up only or i can meet local for petrol.

·
Registered
5,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
willing to sell him and boa for £100 for both.

·
Registered
266 Posts
royal

hi zoe hows things cant beleive you still got you male royal if only i had money the other two we had off you are doing great they both pileing on the weight now and shedding great so the 08 male wont be long and he be ready to breed give it another 5 months i'd say .hes put over 200g on already and hes on large mice now the early 09 is on medium but they both doing great

·
Registered
5,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hi zoe hows things cant beleive you still got you male royal if only i had money the other two we had off you are doing great they both pileing on the weight now and shedding great so the 08 male wont be long and he be ready to breed give it another 5 months i'd say .hes put over 200g on already and hes on large mice now the early 09 is on medium but they both doing great
thats great, im not going to breed now im going to wait till i move out so im only going to keep my two royal and 2 hognose. lol

1 - 6 of 6 Posts