Kev

·
Registered
881 Posts
nice ghost's

·
Registered
881 Posts
emmmm read the first line in sharpman's post Here are my two 07 dh ghost boas , both are probable supers as well ;D

·
Registered
11,745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
emmmm read the first line in sharpman's post Here are my two 07 dh ghost boas , both are probable supers as well ;D

07 dh ghosts

the "dh " stands for double het , meaning salmon het anery

·
Registered
2,479 Posts
stunnin as always kev,love the pepperin on these beauties:flrt::notworthy:

·
Registered
5,747 Posts
Sorry for being thick - but they look like salmons to me - can you explain the difference

thats exactly what they are!!! only thing is teh are also het for anery which means they are double het for ghost.

first het is the anery and also het for hypo in certain terms, being a co-dom morphs they are visual hets

daniel

·
Registered
11,745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
thanks for the comments , genetics seem to confuse some to start with , but iuts easy when you get into it :)

·
Registered
7,225 Posts
haven't a clue on genetics but whatever they are they are stunning, nice 1

Andy : victory:

·
Registered
15,628 Posts
slightly embarrassing: victory:

yea for many people genetics seem to be a stumbling point, though it seems more and more are beginning to understand the basic functions, punnett squares etc.

nice snakes by the way, both stunners, as usual from you kev!

Alex

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
thats exactly what they are!!! only thing is teh are also het for anery which means they are double het for ghost.

first het is the anery and also het for hypo in certain terms, being a co-dom morphs they are visual hets

daniel

ah got it now...they look amazing though...i never get tired of salmons their coloring is stunning

1 - 19 of 19 Posts